+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

SophiaBushFan!

I also like how Jen and Kail were nominated along side each other for two weeks in a row, and yet, they seem to manage to escape eviction. I think Nick is going this week, so Kail may catch a break. I like both Jen and Kail, so the more times they get saved, the better.

Thanks CrossingGuard

Oh and to add to my epsiode comments...

Dustin is a complete idiot. He dug his own whole because everyone was so pissed at him. Won't be suprised if he goes in a few weeks.

Is it just me, or is the weakest group of "houseguests" ever. I'm at the point where I really don't care who wins or loses. I think if my arm were twisted and I had to make a choice, I'd choose Eric. He does seem to have somewhat of a personality and sense of humour. Dick is a real ass. I really see why he and his daughter don't get along. Amber is the queen of tears. Dustin is just not very bright. Kail is a real b____ch. Can you imagine being married to that? Jen is a liar. All nick has going for him are his muscles, the largest one sitting on his shoulders. And poor Jemeka! What with the bridge disaster in Minnesota, I hope god has time to guide her into pulling the right ball out of the bag. I'm going to bed. The heck with them all!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2498591;
    In defense of Dustin - I dont' think he thinks of himself as a long term player here, beating out Joe was sweet and probably all he had hoped for. Winning for him isn't an option. He took the prizes because he could and wanted to. His choices were very safe, Jen and Kail and when he had to replace Jen he went with who the LNC wanted gone. Dustin's intention was deinitely to not rock the boat, and he should've put up Zach instead - it would've made more sense. Unfortunately the POV game is going to see him on the chopping block very soon.
    And that's the problem with this whole season -- half the house isn't there to win it. I'm not sure why some of them are there at all, other than to take the summer off and be on TV. It's kind of ridiculous this season in that regard.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2500266;
    And that's the problem with this whole season -- half the house isn't there to win it. I'm not sure why some of them are there at all, other than to take the summer off and be on TV. It's kind of ridiculous this season in that regard.
    That's so true. Some people have even stated that they're not in it to win it. I remember Jen saying that she was playing for second place. I like Jen and all, but why is she playing for second place?

I know Kail wants to win. I remember reading an article with her husband saying that Kail believes she can win Big Brother. And Amber has stated in the DR that she wants to win the money for her parents. Then there's Eric, who's a big fan of the show. He's probably there to win also.

As for the rest of them, I'm sure they want to win. They probably want to take the title at the end, but I don't know, it just doesn't seem like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2499842;
    Is it just me, or is the weakest group of "houseguests" ever. I'm at the point where I really don't care who wins or loses. I think if my arm were twisted and I had to make a choice, I'd choose Eric.
    It's not just you. I can't even work up a good hate-on for any of the hamsters, which has always been a bit of a pleasure in prior years. I feel nothing more profound than a vague, disquieting contempt for all of them, with the exception of Eric, whom I do actually like and would probably have liked in earlier seasons. So, Eric for the win it is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2499080;
    I have never once thought he was misogynistic, and I base this ON his actions.
    The Showtime episodes and live feeds tell a different story. It is a terrible shame we are not allowed to mention exactly what he said, as that would clarify things beyond any shadow of a doubt. Based on that information, he should be kicked out of the house and have a restraining order put on him, at the very least.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2500528;
    The Showtime episodes and live feeds tell a different story. It is a terrible shame we are not allowed to mention exactly what he said, as that would clarify things beyond any shadow of a doubt. Based on that information, he should be kicked out of the house and have a restraining order put on him, at the very least.
    this is also true.. I watch him on showtime nightly.. and the Live show does have an edit for Dick to be seen as a well.. Dick.

I have based my views on everyone as a whole not just on their bios/photos/show edits.. I didnt like Jen from Day one, and I DID like Kail.. then the more of her I saw, everywhere, the less I liked. Her reaction to falling out of the POV before Mike was voted out was so childish.. more so than most of what Dani does in the house.

I was ready to dislike both Dustin and Joe.. ended up loving Dustin. Joe, Meh.. he can just slink away.

Same on Nick, I liked him right off thought her was gonna be fun, and play a good game.. hes been tres boring!

Amber.. yah her hair said it all to me.. her reaction to Dustin taking the trip and cash, lord get over your self woman. Dustin waited on the cash, and he took it last minute! Heck I would have done the same thing. I dont fault him one bit. Had it been Wamber, we would have had a cut to her saying, Well you know I am a mother, and I needed the cash so it was ok to do and everyone should understand because I am a mother.......

I hate to say I miss Mike, he was really a good guy.. I wish he had a longer stint there.

Dick/Dani, shes a baby, end of story. Her Dad may be who he is, but we have seen he loves her a lot. I have been in that situation.. and we were both to blame my mom and I but it took me growing up to see I was really wrong at times, but she saw she was too and we worked it out and moved on. I have one of the greatest friends in the world in my mom.. but I still have a mother, so anyone that claims parents shouldn't be 'friends' to their kids maybe never had a parent that was. I really hope she does grow up and see her dad for who he is inside. I really felt for him when he said he would die for her.. I know we as parents all say it.. but he REALLY did mean it!

I was glad they did sow this week their talk in the bed room and I was happy the rest of the hampsters left them alone.

Jameka, she needs to get a spine. I would dread for her to be my school counselor, I can just see me giong to her for help on my educational future and having her sit there and just ummhumm the whole time!! She hates Zach, we all do, thats her only game play. I think her telling Jen she would use the veto on her is going to be a sore point in weeks to come.

Jessica, I have grown to love her shes not at all what I expected she would be. Shes cute, fun, silly, smart when it comes to the game... and I like her and Eric together! The voice however.. needs to go.

All in all this season isn't the best for people.. Zach, good gawd where did they find him... but there is some interesting things in the house. I love watching for Kails next parnoid freak out.. Ambers next crying fit, well more so what it will be over.. Danis new 2/3 word reply (Shut Up is getting old).
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread