+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2495333;
    when I watched the show last night, I could have sworn when she was in the DR crying about how happy she was that Dustin won HOH, she said "WE deserve it so much!" My husband & I both thought that's what she said. We just looked at each other like

Did it sound like she said "we" to anyone else?

I really can't stand her or anything about her. I hope she gets evicted soon. I can't take the crying much longer. If I lived in that house with her I'd probably beg to be evicted or turn in a DOR just so I could get away from her.
    I just watched it.. and yes she said "we" I just rolled my eyes and said.. I so can't wait till America gets the chance to vote HER out.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Come on America - It's time to boot out Wamber!! Say it with me now - Out, out, outcha go, you're not a friend, you're a foe!!!

I want to see these people play the game - all I'm seeing is ED yell at and torment the girls, Jen's b00bs (they are fake, right?), and Daniele cry and want to kiss Nick.

If there's a strong player in the bunch, I ain't seeing it.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2496885;
    Come on America - It's time to boot out Wamber!! Say it with me now - Out, out, outcha go, you're not a friend, you're a foe!!!...
    From your lips to God's ears, Ander!

Wa'amber's act has gotten soooo annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2495333;
    when I watched the show last night, I could have sworn when she was in the DR crying about how happy she was that Dustin won HOH, she said "WE deserve it so much!" My husband & I both thought that's what she said. We just looked at each other like

Did it sound like she said "we" to anyone else?

I really can't stand her or anything about her. I hope she gets evicted soon. I can't take the crying much longer. If I lived in that house with her I'd probably beg to be evicted or turn in a DOR just so I could get away from her.
    Yes, that is what I heard as well, and just goes to show what horrible boundaries she has.

+ Reply to Thread