+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Best Looking BB8 Player

Re: Best Looking BB8 Player

Carol NEVER smiles
    Jen is too slutty
    Amber is too ...something?
    Jessica is really cute
    Danielle is amazingly beautiful, but in such a girlish way...

Kail, however, does it for me. Not the best figure, and I might not even like her if I visited her town that she owns, but her eyes...and her smile...I just crush on her like crazy. When she is on screen, I just stop and stare.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike;2469503;
    I"m confused. Best looking or Best player? The title and the message say two different things.
    Ya I'm a bit confused by this topic aswell. As for looks, Daniele.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

As for the guys, I'll say Dustin. Nick could be much cuter if he got rid of that 1970's shag haircut. *shrug*

As for the girls, I guess I'll say Carol or Jessica. Except, as has already been mentioned, Carol doesn't smile nearly enough, and Jessica helium voice grates on my ever-lovin' nerves...

Definitely Nick

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2469646;
    Ya I'm a bit confused by this topic aswell. As for looks, Daniele.

The 14 people in the house are BB8 players...Im just asking who the best looking one is of the group.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I say Nick, but those bangs have got to go! Every time I see him, I want to blast his face with a fan, and send that hair flying.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2469799;
    The 14 people in the house are BB8 players...Im just asking who the best looking one is of the group.
    Ya but in your first post it said, "Simple who is the best BB player and why." So I thought you were asking who is the best player. Not the best looking.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Nick needs to go for a buzz-cut look ala Keanu Reeves. He also needs to stop buying size S clothes from A&F. I think Jen is the sexiest, they need to focus more on her badonkadonk. The cutest is Jessica, I like her evil ways.

Dick. The heart wants what it wants .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

For me, no contest between the women, it's Carol. Take a look at her picture on her bio page, she has a huge smile, great set of teeth there. Too bad I'm like twice her age, she will never be mine .>

It's funny, my nephew recently grew his hair out just like Nick's, it's the longest he's ever worn it. I showed my age by telling him he looked like Bobby Sherman, he had no clue who that is/ was (my nephew is 14). But on Nick it really doesn't matter, he's got houseguests lined up waiting for him to pick one of them ( both male and female), should he choose to do so (and I'm sure he will). Probably Danielle the way it looks now. She's not really my cup of tea (gain a few lbs. and we'll talk), but I'm still jelous, the lucky bas-----!

+ Reply to Thread