+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Name something NEW which needs to be brought to this show...

Re: Name something NEW which needs to be brought to this show...

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2461499;
    Nahh I'd like to see a big Italian Family there.. Dad, Mom and like 12 kids or cousins to see how they all turn on one another and who sides with who.. its a different dynamic when you ALL know one another lol. We Italians can be evil!!!!
    That show was called the Family. George Hamilton was the host
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I want an actual America's vote. Toss Eric out and just let us vote online who we want to leave. Of course, it has to be one of the nominees, but still....and our vote would count the same as Eric's. It wouldn't be whoever we voted for had to leave...unless enough HG's voted for them, as well.

It would cause chaos in the house because they couldn't be sure who we would vote for so they would have to be careful who they put up.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2524380;
    I want an actual America's vote. Toss Eric out and just let us vote online who we want to leave. Of course, it has to be one of the nominees, but still....and our vote would count the same as Eric's. It wouldn't be whoever we voted for had to leave...unless enough HG's voted for them, as well.

It would cause chaos in the house because they couldn't be sure who we would vote for so they would have to be careful who they put up.

They did that in the 1st season. Season 2 moved to house guests vote.

I would like to see the elimination of the Sequester. S2&3, contestants went home and watched the show and saw what was really going on. Poor S3 Danielle

I would also like the return of reigning HOH being able to compete in the next HOH.

Bring back PBJ: at least it is nutritionaly sound or find a new punishment food everyweek.

S6 was better where everyone had a friend (or enemy) in the house, not just a few like S4, 5 & 8

Let America vote who the incoming houseguests are.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2524428;
    I would like to see the elimination of the Sequester. S2&3, contestants went home and watched the show and saw what was really going on. Poor S3 Danielle

Let America vote who the incoming houseguests are.
    That's the exact same reason why I like sequester. I liked Danielle.

I kinda like the idea of us voting for the houseguests. But at the same time, I would feel bad for the people who don't make it in.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2508377;
    A bulletin board where a quote from the DR from someone (without any names on it) A new one each week. More paranoia is needed. that may not be the way to get it, but something like it.
    I like this one. I would put the banner right above the TV in the living area, if there's room.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Since this is suppose to be a "competition" yet I've even seen arguments about THAT, some of these competitors came in with advantages or disadvantages. They all didn't start out on the same playing field. Just look, 2 of the 3 people that had their "nemisis" in the house ended up going home early on. I also don't like America's Player idea. Especially since we didn't choose him! lol

If this truly is a competition, let everyone start out with a clean slate and let the games begin from there. You can throw other stuff in there later on in the game that can put the twists and turns in the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678