+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Name something NEW which needs to be brought to this show...

FORT Fogey

Re: Name something NEW which needs to be brought to this show...

edit: wrong forum

Something new though would be to let us see AMERICA'S PLAYER in the Diary Room!
    Last edited by Julian Pyke; 07-06-2007 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam;2461291;
    Well this one is too obvious and one that we here at FORT are always commenting about but....here it goes anyway.....

JULIE CHEN!

How much more boring can you get!?! She knows nothing about the game. Her voice is dull. She messes up all the time. I would love it if an ex-player hosted.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Julie would be the first thing to go, next would be the producers. Bring on more creative minds. Geeez, look at Julie's new hair do (cough).

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i think it would be great if the veto winner could be the one to choose who goes up. that could really mess up the hoh's plan each week!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2463659;
    i think it would be great if the veto winner could be the one to choose who goes up. that could really mess up the hoh's plan each week!
    I wish they'd do that too. Another idea is that being HOH only gives you immunity, but anyone else can be evicted, not just two nominees. I hate this nominee stuff, even though I know it's a central part of the dynamic of the show. I just think it would be more fair. Or maybe some weeks the HOH gets to nominate, & other weeks the HOH only means they get immunity, but the players wouldn't know which until after the competition. It would keep the players guessing. I don't know...
    I also agree with the others about replacing Julie Chen. they need to get someone who is FUN to host the show!
    And the slop thing is stupid. Get rid of that altogether or use it as a penalty for deliberately putting the feeds on flames (as someone else mentioned, give them a punishment for doing that).
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i also think they need to make the hoh room off limits to anyone but the hoh! i hate that everyone and anyone can come and go from that room any time of day or night, whether the hoh is in there or not. people are in there eating their snacks, listening to the tunes, taking baths, etc.

if i was hoh, i would keep the key around my neck and NO ONE would be in there without me! and i'd probably sleep alone too.

my daughter says i'd be voted out the next week. i'm sure i would be but so be it.

i think in order for someone to ENJOY the benefits of the hoh room, they need to EARN IT.

Castrate them balls Jam! Shechelle's Avatar

more diversity, not just skin color but types of people like an Ex Con and a Jesus Freak,or an Ex Skin Head and an Ex Black Panther....that would be so good tv and educational

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

NINJAS!!!!

sorry, i found the current BB Australia on youtube right when it started and they use ninjas for their comps. it's kinda stupid, but it gets funny the longer it goes. also, they have intruders-a few too many for me-but it's an interesting idea. your just playing along and all of sudden there are more people in house that you have to deal with. not people who were voted back in-brand new people. it could be interesting, or it could be bad.

also, if we're going to be stuck with julie, why not have some former houseguests host the other two taped shows. They just do the running commentary on things and then Julie gets to do it live. again, could be good, or it could be horrible.

oh! and for the live feeds- i would STOP PUTTING THE SAME THING ON ALL FOUR FEEDS. there's four of them. so why not four different things?? honestly, how hard is it figure this one out???
    Last edited by gigi_iv; 07-07-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: didn't want to double post, but thought of something else.

At 8 or 9 every morning have Holly BB4 (?) do a 20 minute pep talk to 'all her lil hamsters', and maybe sing "Good Morning to YOUUUUUUUU" like my mom did to us when we wouldn't get up.

Replace Julie with Janey.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2464261;
    At 8 or 9 every morning have Holly BB4 (?) do a 20 minute pep talk to 'all her lil hamsters', and maybe sing "Good Morning to YOUUUUUUUU" like my mom did to us when we wouldn't get up.

Replace Julie with Janey.
    I like this one!

FORT Regular

I've always thought it would be interesting to stop having the HOH competition after the first week. After that, the person who is nominated but DOESN'T get kicked out automatically becomes the HOH. That would really make things interesting because you would have to be careful who you nominated and it would turn in to a much more stragegic game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast