+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Create our BB8 banner!

Create our BB8 banner!

We're going to use member-submitted banners this season, and change them after each elimination. Bring your best photoshopping efforts, read our requirements below, and show us what you've got!

Submit your banners here for consideration. All submitted banners must meet this criteria:

Size: 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall, or smaller
    Must have "fansofrealitytv.com" somewhere on it
    Must have your username somewhere on it
    Must be in .jpg format, and be smaller than 200k, and the smaller the better
    Must have eliminated contestants marked in some way as having been eliminated

Banners for the first show must be submitted by tomorrow night (Thursday 07/05) at 7pm Eastern to be considered.

Good luck!

Re: Create our BB8 banner!

Save it in the .jpg format and post it just like you would a picture using your photobucket account. You do use photobucket for your pictures don't you?:

I Is Stephanie

Yeah. But it's not loading or something. I don't know, it's weird. Thanks anyways. I might try again tomorrow.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

updated

I Is Stephanie

So basically I like earthdog's a lot better, but I had to at least try. You can't really see it, but there's a palm tree on the left side, and a house with the number 8 in it. Basically the whole thing is hand drawn, becasue technology hates me.

The way it *will* work if selected would be pretty basic. Every week, when a contestant is eliminated, their photo will turn black and white (with my help, of course), and a single line would strike through their name at the bottom.

I hope you guys like it...?

Ok, so I need to play with the tint a little bit.

EDIT: I think I fixed it...and I made the box around www.fansofrelalitytv.co web links m a little bit less wobbly.

Hmmm....barley. Can other people read it alright? Like, is it dark enough, and is my writing legible?
    Last edited by 11sstephanie; 07-05-2007 at 10:58 AM.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Steph, it doesn't meet the size requirements posted in the first post, so it can't be considered. But there's still time.

And the banner will be chosen for this week only. Next week, all new submissions.

I Is Stephanie

Doh. Sorry. Stupid computer.

Well, it's within the size limits now, but it's kind of small....I think I quit. This is seriously my final attempt.

Last edited by 11sstephanie; 07-05-2007 at 11:21 AM.

elk

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2460964;
    Doh. Sorry. Stupid computer.

Well, it's within the size limits now, but it's kind of small....I think I quit. This is seriously my final attempt.

Dear Stephanie
    Never give up....never surrender!

Your post made me think of the motto from the movie "Galaxy Quest".

Keep trying!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I loved the BB photoshop threads and was always amazed at the imagination and talent that's on display there. I wish I had 1/10th of the skills some people show so I'm hoping to jump into the fray this year.

Anyhow, here's my first attempt to work with photoshop. I got the picture down to 72k and it's very blah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast