+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: America's Player

America's Player

link

So do you all think of this twist? I personally like it. But like karalott said in the "Big Brother is a Go" thread, it would suck if that person would be the first voted out.

Any bets on who America's Player is? I have a hunch it's Amber (the cocktail waitress from Las Vegas, who's seperated and 27). But someone suggested in another thread (I can't remember who, and I can't remember which thread) said it could be Carol because of the fact that she wasn't shown at all during the Early Show this morning.
    Last edited by suncat7; 06-29-2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: added link

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: America's Player

My first thought was either Kail or Jemecka. But I think they'll probably go for someone not so confrontational and under the radar (no one knows that this person is supposed to be calling any shots, right?). And I don't think Jemecka will be drama free judging from the little clip I saw in the preview tonight. If they want to get showmances started Kail wouldn't be any use there since she's married. I also would think it's probably not someone paired up with an enemy. Amber seems like a good choice for the girls, if it's a guy I'd say Mike.

a good idea

too bad they didn't do it last year

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I think it's Nick. Not exactly sure why, just do.
    Wake up and be awesome

I'm wondering if it could be Jameka...Anyone's guess at this point.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

There's a new commercial on where Chenbot states that the player will not be able to refuse the assignment. She also used "he" but I don't think that means anything.

P.s. Good to be back at FORT for another exciting season of BB
    I don't know... it's a mystery!!!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2455595;

link

So do you all think of this twist? I personally like it. But like karalott said in the "Big Brother is a Go" thread, it would suck if that person would be the first voted out.
    I agree. I think it's an interesting idea and I hope that the contestant is around for at least a few weeks so we can see how it plays out. Maybe if the person gets voted out early they will choose another player to take his/her place? As long as the only person who knows there is an America's Player is the person currently holding that title, it would be easy to just pick a new one if or when the original America's Player is voted off.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I Is Stephanie

I don't know, I can see it playing out that as soon as they're evicted, Julie tells everyone about it, regardless of whether she was supposed to or not. As long as they make it week 2, I think will be a good idea.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I think that it would be easy for the producers to ensure that the mole isn't nominated, at least at first. Easy to redirect paranoia to others when there's a lot of others to choose from.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Even though Dick has an "enemy" in Daniele, he is my guess for America's Player. Since his MySpace said that he has been in the finals for BB the past two years, I can see the producers going to him and saying, "OK, we'll put you on Big Brother, but here's what we want you to do.." Plus he seems bold enough to actually go through with the things America wants him to do. Anyways, just a guess.
    Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast