+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: America's Player

FORT Regular

Re: America's Player

I wish CBS would create a forum where we can enter our suggestions. Then the top 3 or 5 suggestions gets presented on the TV show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justgart;2467041;
    I wish CBS would create a forum where we can enter our suggestions. Then the top 3 or 5 suggestions gets presented on the TV show.
    thats a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by justgart;2467041;
    My suggestion would be that he goes for 48 hours without saying the word 'like' or any variation of the 'f' word.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2466709;
    I'm looking forward to the AP polls where we get to tell him who to vote out. Those have the potential for the most drama, especially if it means he has to break a promise or double-cross an ally to do it. How bad does he want the money, I wonder...
    That's the only reason I want Eric to stay in the house. Just long enough for him to get HOH and then be forced to put up his alliance partners. I wonder if he's thought of that. Although if he has he's likely to throw any HOH comp for that reason. But who knows, BB may intervene there

I just realized that the word "Eric" is in America. They couldn't have chosen him for a stupid reason like that, could they?

Soldier on for America, Eric IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2481750;
    I just realized that the word "Eric" is in America. They couldn't have chosen him for a stupid reason like that, could they?

Soldier on for America, Eric IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME.
    Would they have fudged a bit and made Erika Landin America's player if they'd had this in one of HER seasons?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Just wondering some stuff about this. He doesn't HAVE to do what America tells him, except the vote, right? I mean Just because America wants him to try & get whoever nominated, doesn't really mean he has to do it, I know he won't get the money. Also, anyone have a tally on how much money he's actually got so far? Does he get the money if he gets booted out?

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;2524001;
    Just wondering some stuff about this. He doesn't HAVE to do what America tells him, except the vote, right? I mean Just because America wants him to try & get whoever nominated, doesn't really mean he has to do it, I know he won't get the money. Also, anyone have a tally on how much money he's actually got so far? Does he get the money if he gets booted out?
    This is just my guess :

Take last night when Eric learned that America wanted him to get Dustin nominated. You could tell Eric knew that that would be suicide as far as the game goes. But I'm sure CBS has advised him not to say such in the DR. And they don't want him to not try to do America's bidding at all. That would make this twist of theirs a joke. All Eric really has to do in that situation is not make a wholehearted effort to do what America wants, like he did on the Dustin thing.

I don't know what the tally would be, but I'm betting that Eric gets that money whether he wins anything else or not. I know I wouldn't agree to go into that house and not be able to play my own game if there weren't some guaranty in it for me.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

The title "America's Player" should just be America's bitch because that's what he is.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17;2524823;
    This is just my guess :

Take last night when Eric learned that America wanted him to get Dustin nominated. You could tell Eric knew that that would be suicide as far as the game goes. But I'm sure CBS has advised him not to say such in the DR. And they don't want him to not try to do America's bidding at all. That would make this twist of theirs a joke. All Eric really has to do in that situation is not make a wholehearted effort to do what America wants, like he did on the Dustin thing.

I don't know what the tally would be, but I'm betting that Eric gets that money whether he wins anything else or not. I know I wouldn't agree to go into that house and not be able to play my own game if there weren't some guaranty in it for me.
    Eric gets 10grand for every 5 tasks he completes. He is currently one task away from 30 grand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast