+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: America's Player

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: America's Player

and dont' forget, this IS a tv show and the producers can manipulate the 'votes' anyway they wish to create as much drama as possible.

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by marthakent;2465043;
    Agreed. When they described it on the show Thursday night it sounded like people could suggest anything. I couldn't see how that would work, but I loved the potential of that idea.

Here's a task for him:
    Eric- America wants you to go 24 hours without swearing.
    Oh no. My buddy Paul made me do that once and I almost bled to death biting my tongue. OK, so you all know it now. I swear...pretty much in every sentence I use.

I was under the impression that there would be ne serious question on Tuesday, and then the Thursday and Sunday questions would be more fun and happy-ful...entertaining, almost. This might just work.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Maybe we could have poll threads to see how FORT members would vote on the questions.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2465901;
    Maybe we could have poll threads to see how FORT members would vote on the questions.
    I second that. There should be a poll for each assignment Eric has to do so we could get an idea about what the most popular choice is.

I was hoping for a better assignment this week, but it could turn out to be entertaining.

That's a great idea - I just posted one. Thanks for the suggestion.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I love the AP idea and think it's another great way for all of us die hard fans to at least feel like we are involved in the game. I am just so excited BB is back I don't care what curve balls they throw our way!

I'll tell you. I voted for him to bare his soul to Dick. I think that would be the best. As he tells Dick about some really sad instance, he just gets a blank "What the F are you telling me this for" stare back at him.

FORT Regular

EVeryone thinks that this is some menial little task, but in reality, it could have a big impact. When he bares his whole life story to this person, it could have some serious consequences. That person could believe that Eric trusts them and an alliance is created--if America doesn't like that alliance, then they have themselves to blame. Or, that person could totally think he is the most annoying person in the house for blabbing their story to him and get people to turn against him.

Who Eric decides to open up to is a serious first step that could make or break who he aligns with in the house. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. You have to remember that these people are rats in a cage and have nothing but each other and this game to think about. They are scrutinizing every move everyone makes and how it relates to the game.

I'm looking forward to the AP polls where we get to tell him who to vote out. Those have the potential for the most drama, especially if it means he has to break a promise or double-cross an ally to do it. How bad does he want the money, I wonder...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2466709;
    I'm looking forward to the AP polls where we get to tell him who to vote out. Those have the potential for the most drama, especially if it means he has to break a promise or double-cross an ally to do it. How bad does he want the money, I wonder...
    oh yes, i'm looking forward to those too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast