+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: America's Player

Re: America's Player

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissytina;2456520;
    Even though Dick has an "enemy" in Daniele, he is my guess for America's Player. Since his MySpace said that he has been in the finals for BB the past two years, I can see the producers going to him and saying, "OK, we'll put you on Big Brother, but here's what we want you to do.." Plus he seems bold enough to actually go through with the things America wants him to do. Anyways, just a guess.
    I think it's someone younger (like Amber, who I have a hunch is America's Player). America's Player has gotta do anything we tell him/her to do, and anything includes stuff like flirting. I just don't see Dick flirting with anyone in the house.

But your reasoning got me thinking that there could be a possibility that it really is Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2456523;
    I think it's someone younger (like Amber, who I have a hunch is America's Player). America's Player has gotta do anything we tell him/her to do, and anything includes stuff like flirting. I just don't see Dick flirting with anyone in the house.

But your reasoning got me thinking that there could be a possibility that it really is Dick.
    Yeah, it's hard to tell without really knowing what their personalities are like. Because whoever they chose, I'm sure it is someone they are guessing America is going to like. Depending on whether Dick is really a dick , or if he is actually a likeable guy could make a big difference on whether or not he could be the person they chose.
    Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyGotGame;2455979;
    There's a new commercial on where Chenbot states that the player will not be able to refuse the assignment.
    Ah. So "he" can be programmed, much like Chenbot herself.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay, scrap anything I said about Amber being America's Player. My hunch was wrong. Apparently America's Player is a guy.

I'm going with Eric on this one.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar

I don't know why but my first thought when I heard about the twist was that it was Zach.

FORT Fogey

I think it might be Nick.

Either way, I don't really like this idea.

Do fans vote online? Can canadians vote?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

the article says we can vote online or via text message ... but i'm assuming that since it's called "america's player", that doesn't include canada, but don't quote me on that

Heard a snippet of an interview with Producer Alison Grodner.
    She said America's Player will be the same person all season long, for as long as he/she stays on the show.
    She said 'he or she' even though it appears that AP will be a male.
    The person was told before going into the house that he would be AP.
    The identity of AP will be revealed at the end of the July 5th premiere episode.
    AP will get $10,000 for every five completed assignmenst and cannot refuse to accept an assignment.
    Examples of what America will be able to tell AP to do include, who to vote for, who to target for nomination and to start a 'showmance' with another houseguest.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyGotGame;2455979;
    There's a new commercial on where Chenbot states that the player will not be able to refuse the assignment. She also used "he" but I don't think that means anything.

P.s. Good to be back at FORT for another exciting season of BB
    He is proper grammar when concerning one person in general and you not being allowed to the person's name regardless of sex (unless requested by the person). Politically correct, it should be he or she, but correct is he or him, unless specifically a she or her. Associated Press would also follow he as far as generalities unless specifically women-based.

Basically what this means is that Chen isn't necessarily giving out the sex of who the America's player is.

As far as the concept, I think this is a nice twist for the season. As someone said, too bad they couldn't have done it last year, and it be one of the older players (George and Danielle).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast