+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zach - BB8

Re: Zach - BB8

tehehehe, has anyone seen Zach on Style Court

I liked the fact that he steeped up & called Dustin on his arrogance as the reason for getting booted. I'm liking Zach & Jen more all the time.

Zach is my new favorite to win.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I don't think being on the outside has fazed Zack at all. He doesn't appear to have any self esteem issues. I look at him and think of the poor kid that gets picked last to be on a team, but for some reason I don't think Zack feels that way.
    I wouldn't mind seeing him win it all.

I hope he DOES win.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've known people like Zach. They are socially clumsy, and people usually just don't care for them. They will tolerate them, but they'd just as soon not. And nobody wants to be stuck, alone, with them. And a lot of times, they open their mouths, and inappropriate things fly out. They tend to latch onto one person (that they think is cool), and become their puppydog/shadow/worshipper. But they will usually do almost anything for you, I think, in a quest to just be included. It is a sad situation, but they are usually seriously entrenched in their strange personalities. I really saw this whole thing in Zach when Nick was still in the house, and was outside talking to Dick and whomever. Zach came outside, and Nick basically told him to go back inside, that he was talking about some things and that he would talk to him when he came inside. Zach looked hurt, and said something to the effect of ,"But I thought we were close...". Now that Nick is gone, he's attaching himself to Dick and Danielle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Great analysis, prhoshay. I think you're on to something.

Zach is SO annoying to me ... He is so creepy ... His laying his head on Jessica's bosom on yesterday's show was way way inappropriate.

But Jessica just lay there and did nothing...she could have moved or pushed him away...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

LG.

I think Jessica left Zach lounging on her chest because Jess wanted to see if Eric was going to step up, be a man and stake his claim in Jess and push Zach off. But he didn't. Come on, Eric. Jess is waiting for you to make a move. I laughed heartily at Zach's self-proclaimed actions as c-blocker between Eric and Jess. He was doing an effective job of it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular

I really hope Zach doesn't put up Evel Dick, though I doubt Evel Dick will go since the producers know he's the one bringing the ratings and is the viewer's favorite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast