+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nick - BB8

Re: Nick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam;2457050;
    He doesn't have an accent. At least I didn't hear one. I'm pretty sure he's from Minnesota.
    Yeah, he's from Kimball
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fan

Is he unemployed? It lists him as a former football player, and he can't have enough to have retired since he didn't play pro football for long (heck even pro football players after they turn 35 don't have enough to retire!)

FORT Fogey

I hope he dominates challenges... that's all.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

He Looks really cute, too bad about the football though (probably not good enough for the pros but who is)
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoeymeme;2457746;
    Is he unemployed? It lists him as a former football player, and he can't have enough to have retired since he didn't play pro football for long (heck even pro football players after they turn 35 don't have enough to retire!)
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan;2459091;
    He Looks really cute, too bad about the football though (probably not good enough for the pros but who is)
    He didn't play US Football he was an aussie football player
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fan

Does he do anything though for a living? Or is he trying to be a star?

Hi, I just registered to say that actually he appears to have played pro football in Europe (2005-06, I think), not Australia, although this was confusing to me too. He was just in Australia earlier this year (2007) as a PE teacher for high school-age kids.

Also, at some point in 2006, he attended classes at the University of North Dakota. Before that, he appears to have gotten at least most of the way to his bachelor's degree at the University of Minnesota-Crookston in 2002-2005 (where he also had at least a 3.2 GPA up to his senior year, since he was one of four players on the football team named to a conference all-academic team in November 2004 where that was the minimum eligibility). Not clear if the North Dakota classes wee meant to finish a degree, or were extra classes like maybe to get a teaching credential.

Since the last thing he did was teach, maybe he will teach again when this is all over? Or he may have some classes to finish still.

Also, he claims on his myspace to have managed an Abercrombie and Fitch and been a fitness model at some point in the past.

(Sources: his myspace -- and for the North Dakota/Australia stuff, an alumni update from the University of Minnesota-Crookston, pg. 33 or 34 ... can't post a URL yet but if you google his full name Nick Starcevic and University of North Dakota you can find it)

P.S., I've never really watched the US Big Brother before, but I was intrigued by all the promos this year!

About Nick's sexuality, as a gay male I'm hoping he is gay or bi, and glad we still don't know for sure yet as that will make me tune in -- I did get some gay vibes from his brief video promo, and from his myspace. But he could just be a "metrosexual" straight guy.
    Last edited by lildago; 07-05-2007 at 09:40 AM.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar

Nah, I'm sure he's totally straight.

And ahh, we have the same hair.
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

I would also like to know whats up with his "upside down mustache/goatee"?
    I think he will spend most of his time in front of the bathroom mirror grooming & miss what going on around him.

I Is Stephanie

What, you mean the "Jase?" I don't mind, we need another metrosexual, I find them to be the most enticing of all the varities of male. Here's hoping!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread