+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nick - BB8

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Nick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2456225;
    At 25 and "was" a pro football player, why wouldn't he be playing arena football, former pro's play in arena leagues all the time. Something is not right.
    He played pro in Australia for awhile then came back to the US not too long ago. At least that's what I gather from what I've read on him.
    Wake up and be awesome

So on his myspace page he says in his about me section......"I think A.C. Slater quite possibly could be the dreamiest guy ever (sigh)"... so he must be gay. Or bi. Or very confused.

He also says he was on MTV 3 or 4 years ago. I wonder what show?!?

I Is Stephanie

If he's gay I might cry. Like, seriously. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love gays, some of my best friends are gay. But I don't think I could deal with having no eye candy at all. I barley made it through after Will was evicted last year, I don't want a repeat...
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam;2456247;
    So on his myspace page he says in his about me section......"I think A.C. Slater quite possibly could be the dreamiest guy ever (sigh)"... so he must be gay. Or bi. Or very confused.

He also says he was on MTV 3 or 4 years ago. I wonder what show?!?
    I think he is just being funny because A.C. Slater is kind of "cult" popular with people my age. Nick is around my age. I don't think he's gay, I think he just has a strange sense of humor. I see you are in your 20s too so you should understand. haha

As far as the MTV connection, the only thing I could figure was he was on some Spring Break show. I thought maybe that show Singled Out, but it has been more than 3 or 4 years since it's been on.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

I have a feeling I'm going to hate him. His clip on the Early Show disgusted me. He is so not attractive!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

My first thought was ohh hes a cutie.. no gay vibe however, but I culd be wrong..

He did remind me of a slightly older Drake Bell (Drake and Josh), which isn't bad either lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

he seems overly cocky
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Is he Austrailian? I know he played pro ball there, and he has a few Austrailian references in his "Favorites" list (actors, actresses, etc.).

I haven't seen the GM clips so I haven't 'heard' him yet.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

He doesn't have an accent. At least I didn't hear one. I'm pretty sure he's from Minnesota.

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2456469;
    My first thought was ohh hes a cutie.. no gay vibe however, but I culd be wrong..

He did remind me of a slightly older Drake Bell (Drake and Josh), which isn't bad either lol
    Hmm...You could be right about that Drake Bell thing..the question now is can he sing?

I like this guy more and more...he likes Snickers bars AND Disturbed? He's like a Craig-alike (Craig would always make me get him Snickers)! Now watch as he's the next Cappy....
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread