+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Nick - BB8

I Is Stephanie

Re: Nick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2503761;
    Oh NO! Nick is gone ! I can't believe it! Now who am I going to drool over 3 times/week? I am soooooo disappointed.

I thought Nick was playing the game well, and that his relationship with Dani and Evil Dick MADE the show! Now, there's not going to be that tension there at all, and there's going to be no Nick for me to get all mushy about.

Drat! Drat! Double Drat!

They really needed to get rid of Kail or Zach. They are trouble. Nick was not as great a threat and would have done whatever Evil and Dani would have wanted. Whoever it was who threw Nick's name into the fray doesn't play well. And the others were stooopid to go along with it. If anything Kail is more dangerous than Nick IMO.

Just saying.

I. MISS. NICK. ALREADY.
    I second all of that. All of it. Now I have to wonder what's going to happen...I mean, eventually, they'll realize that he's probably the most innocent guy in the house...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;2495205;
    Are you kidding? Kris looked like a sick little puppy desperate for love. He came off wimpy.
    Nick came off the exact same way. He acted like a total drip. I, for one, am thrilled he's gone, if only because I don't have to see him batting his eyelashes at Daniele anymore.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Nick is selling an autographed bandana on eBay...

eBay

Now up to $311.00............
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2528966;
    Nick is selling an autographed bandana on eBay...

eBay

Now up to $311.00............

People are so stupid.

I Is Stephanie

Oh how I wish I could buy it....well, not really. I would buy one of his shirts or something though...

FORT Regular

So today I went out to eat to a local Chinese place, expecting it to be no big deal, just an ordinary trip to a restaurant. I walked in the door, and I see the back of a guy with a mohawk and a red bandana. I think "woah, that looks like Nick from Big Brother." Soon, I find out that it is actually him. I've never seen anyone remotely famous, so when I saw him I was just shocked as hell. And so after I had gotten my food, I had sat down and he was leaving, then he looked right at me, and I did nothing, all I could think about was that I was seeing someone sort of famous that was on my favorite summer show. I'm kicking my ass about it, because when I got in the car I suddenly thought of all the questions I could have asked him. I fail.

I Is Stephanie

ACK! I WANNA SEE NICK!!! I mean...um...I'm happy for you.

And don't feel too bad about it...I'm not a lot better with celebrities. That's a totally different story, but just hearing about your enounter excites me probably a lot more then it should. I wouldn't have known what to ask him either, or worse yet, if I should give the poor guy a break. He's probably got enough to deal with. I don't know.

Wow, Drewski, I guess if you saw him once you might see him again so then you can ask him stuff.

Did he seem as good a person from what you saw, as he was in the house?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I cannot believe that people are still talking about this clown.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011