+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike - BB8

Re: Mike - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2485136;
    And Mike is dull. Why is he on this show? He contributes nothing at all.
    He just appears to me to be some leftover from Gay, Straight or Taken (same production company). I cannot think of a single other reason why he's there at all. He's dumb, quite, looks good, and offers squadoosh to the game.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

CCL

I did admire for staying openly loyal to Kail. The smartest and easiest thing would have been to disown her. I don't think his public support of her will help him any with the hamsters, howver.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I don't know where they get some of these people. Do they even know how to play this game? Both Kail and Mike have gone out of their way to make themselves a target. That nutjob Jen must be laughing her a$$ off.

Mike is kinda dumb but the only likeable person this year.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

From the live feeds, Mike explains why he do such a move like this. I am not sure if I can say it so if you want to know, just find it somewhere in the live feeds forum. Mike actually isn't dumb or stupid, its just the way BB edits him.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Could you please post the link for that? I would really like to know what he was thinking.
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2487152;
    He just appears to me to be some leftover from Gay, Straight or Taken (same production company). I cannot think of a single other reason why he's there at all. He's dumb, quite, looks good, and offers squadoosh to the game.
    Ummm...what do you mean by 'leftover', he's a human... we can treat him as one..

I think it was admirable how he was loyal, may be stupid, but I don't think he cares too much, he doesn't seem to like the rest of the houseguests too much, and he said this to dick, ''It's a game and I am bigger than it''....seems like he doesn't care....whatever, if he leaves he leaves with dignity! lol

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7;2489381;
    From the live feeds, Mike explains why he do such a move like this. I am not sure if I can say it so if you want to know, just find it somewhere in the live feeds forum. Mike actually isn't dumb or stupid, its just the way BB edits him.
    Probably to create a charcter for him, for people to take him as the 'dumb pretty boy' or something like that...maybe...

reality tv addict

I think it is a bit early to say whether or not he had made one of the dumbest moves in BB history. If he gets evicted this week or the next, then maybe the whole "loyalty" thing wouldn't have been the smartest move. But either way, I like him for the fact that he wasn't afraid of Dick unlike the rest of the houseguests (with the exception of Jen) who have obviously chosen to stand on Dick's side because of fear. Take the Veto competition for example.

FORT Fogey

I wanted Kail gone but it's good to see that stupidity wasn't rewarded. This is as bad as if he had won the veto and used it to save Kail. Marci Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast