+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike - BB8

FORT Regular

Re: Mike - BB8

yes! he is a maroon5 fan! I love them! I think people were wrong about the howie thing, he is pretty quiet around the house.

I really like him, I just hope as the game goes on that he comes from under the radar so that we can see how good of a competitor he is.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Mike is a great looking guy,no denying that,but I wonder if there is more to him than meets the eye.He is pretty quiet,doesn't ruffle any feathers....is he really smart and plying under the radar,or is he a dumb guy who is completely overwhelmed by being in the house?only time will tell............
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe;2479744;
    Mike is a great looking guy,no denying that,but I wonder if there is more to him than meets the eye.He is pretty quiet,doesn't ruffle any feathers....is he really smart and plying under the radar,or is he a dumb guy who is completely overwhelmed by being in the house?only time will tell............
    I fefinately don't think that he's dumb.
    Do to the face that he's done fairly well in some of the BB8 comps and has an alliance.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Actually, it's precisely since he's had an alliance for so long that I do think he's not the brightest bulb in the box.

That whole Mrs. Robinson thing went down much too fast. None of them had an opportunity to know each other. The fact that they didn't feel the need to exercise any judgement in who they chose to align themselves indicates that they are totally lacking in the same judgement.

Also, he could have dinner with anyone but selected the fascinating Amber. Either he's so entirely remote that he had no clue what she's like, he's into self punishment, or he's just not smart. Picking her doesn't demonstrate any type of smarts.

Unless, of course, he just likes Mothers.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2479926;
    Unless, of course, he just likes Mothers.
    I'm sure he paid handsomely for that moronic choice.

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

He is hott, and that's all I can say because I haven't heard much from
    this guy..................very hott, though. X<3
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. -Bono

FORT Regular

I think he picked amber cause kail was chained to someone, jen, well everyone hates her, so that would not be a smart choice, dani is nicks, sorta girl, nor does he talk to dani all that much either, and him and jess have never even aknowledged each others precence....and picking a guy would have made him the new 'gay' guy...he made the smartest choice, but yes she is annoying...

He is really getting out more this week, don't you think? well he talks more now. He is acutually looking very smart.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole!;2480745;
    I think he picked amber cause kail was chained to someone, jen, well everyone hates her, so that would not be a smart choice, dani is nicks, sorta girl, nor does he talk to dani all that much either, and him and jess have never even aknowledged each others precence....and picking a guy would have made him the new 'gay' guy...he made the smartest choice, but yes she is annoying...

He is really getting out more this week, don't you think? well he talks more now. He is acutually looking very smart.

Amber was chained to Kail...this was after that.

And Mike is dull. Why is he on this show? He contributes nothing at all.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

I don't trust this guy. I don't think he's the smartest crayon in the box, but I dont' think he cares about anyone but himself. Literally.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast