+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kail - BB8

Re: Kail - BB8

Ah. But if the whole damn town works for her, who's gonna be honest about how they feel about her? And risk losing their job?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2464308;
    Well, she also did that interview bit in front of her town's "Welcome" sign about "owning half this town" and "running the BB house like I run this town". So that's at least twice she's blabbed along that theme, not once. And I honestly don't think the producers would go as far as putting words in her mouth--what she said while standing in front of that sign was probably her own idea. Would they have exploited that later and asked about it to elicit appropriate follow up D.R. statements though? Sure. But they didn't invent that attitude. At worst they just edited to exploit it.

I am assuming she saw the "own this town" thing as a joke when she said it, of course. But jokes often are camouflage for an actual, real, similar attitude. Do I know for sure that's the case here? Of course not. But I do have a feeling, and it will be borne out or not in the coming game. We shall see.
    I have to believe that the producers wrote all those introductory videos. I mean look at all the other inane things that were said. The shoe salesman was going to walk over the competition. The cheerleader was going to be cheering only for herself. And on & on they go. They were all lame & painted everyone of these folks with a "stupid" brush.

And didn't last year's Allstars commiserate about what BB wanted them to do, and some of them refused to do it??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2464819;
    I have to believe that the producers wrote all those introductory videos. I mean look at all the other inane things that were said. The shoe salesman was going to walk over the competition. The cheerleader was going to be cheering only for herself. And on & on they go. They were all lame & painted everyone of these folks with a "stupid" brush.
    Yeah. Joe was going to "blow" the competition away, Nick thought he could "catch" the final prize, and on.

But I don't think that the producers would make anyone say anything so controlling or, potential horrible, on national TV. They might hhave given her something abuot "running the house," or "owning them all," but I get the feeling that she ad-libbed it. If memory serves, it wasn't as smooth as the others, either.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Fan

Kail is very boring. I hope she never wins HOH again. They gave her way TOO much airtime. I turned it off at 45 minutes after the hour and didn't even wait till nominations. She reminds me of an older version of Kirsten Dunst(look wise and probably personality to)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Got to give her points for setting up a team of all the hunky guys.... Way to go, Mrs. Robinson.

I don't like her.

FORT Fogey

I cant stand her already.

FORT Fogey

Kail seems to me to be the kind of woman who watches a fair amount of reality TV thinking "Oh, I could do that!" I'm willing to bet that she's applied for more shows than just Big Brother -- likely The Apprentice too. She conducts herself in a way that seems like she's calculating too much just how she's coming across on the show. It's very unnatural, and makes her very annoying.

She seems very nice to me but knows that she's in a game trying to survive.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread