+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Joe - BB8

Re: Joe - BB8

Sooo ... Are you all changing your minds now that Dustin's true colors are surfacing?

I always liked Joe and always will. He was a positive, funny, loyal person. He was open and honest when he stirred the pot, unlike other people such as Eric who would make stuff up.

Also, I thought it might be of interest to people to know that Joe has set up a myspace page. I put the address in the myspace thread.
    Last edited by veeru; 08-14-2007 at 02:56 PM.

I never did actively dislike Joe (I thought he was funny), but I was really taken aback by the gonorrhea talk (mighty tactless and tasteless) and his claims of ruining Dustin's life (there is nothing right or positive about doing something like that or in bragging about it, no matter what someone has done to you). However, I've always put it down to the fact that he is in his idiot early twenties and assume that he will smarten up as he grows older (fingers crossed).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

He didn't claim that it was a good thing that he had ruined Dustin's life as a way of getting back at Dustin for cheating on him. He just said he had done that.

At the end, on the hammock, he was glad he had the opportunity to apologize to Dustin for what he had done, and sad that Dustin still remained bitter.

As for the gonorrhea, I like that he blurted out about it. I like his attitude that there is no shame in talking about STDs -- it builds awareness.

Well, Joe once again showed his positive energy and class at the finale yesterday, unlike Dustin, who had "nothing" to say to Joe's congratulations for a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2578702;
    Well, Joe once again showed his positive energy and class at the finale yesterday, unlike Dustin, who had "nothing" to say to Joe's congratulations for a good job.
    Truly, Dustin was the smaller man.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some people cannot live without drama....read "Dustin"....read "Joe".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Joe looked great with his hair longer last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456