+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe - BB8

Re: Joe - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack;2462819;
    The thing about that is he announced it BEFORE he knew it was his ex. Thats low. He turned out to be right that it was his ex but lost my respect as soon as he badmouthed someon on the possibility they might show up.

No kidding!! What an idiot!

The only thing I can rationally come up with is that whatever he did to Dustin is so bad that he was willing to risk it all and lay it all out to get in the first punch.

I don't like Joe at all. I lost a lot of respect for him when he aired his dirty laundry. I'm rooting for Dustin.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jovigirl1270;2464018;
    I don't like Joe at all. I lost a lot of respect for him when he aired his dirty laundry. I'm rooting for Dustin.
    This is why I love big brother. I love seeing people with issues spill them over onto national tv. Because it makes whatever problems I have in life seem minor

But seriously, Joe needs to really think about what he is going to say on national tv. Especially when you start talking about stds and crap like that. I think it would raise a few eyebrows for people who might consider employing this guy later down the road.

Glad its his life, not mine!
    Last edited by snarkattack; 07-07-2007 at 07:01 PM.

Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the HOH competition he kept turning his head to look at the camera while he was on the mushroom? Conceited much?

FORT Fanatic

The way he was turning his head on the mushroom is something dancers do when they're spinning. It stops you from getting dizzy.

He just looked creepy doing it though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's called 'spotting', and I've never been able to do it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Erica did it when they had that spinning chair competition in BB4. I guess Joe watched previous seasons ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2464305;
    It's called 'spotting', and I've never been able to do it!

I didn't know it was a name for it. I know he looked funny doing it.

I Is Stephanie

Yeah, that was my first thought, that he was spotting.

However, I thought there was something askew with him from the first time I saw his clip, and I still think that, especially so now.

It was a win-win for him. Or so he thought. He could trash Dustin and talk about horrible things Dustin had done, which would make him look like the victim if Dustin was in the house.

*Or*, if it turned out that Dustin wasn't there, all the attention would be on the poor little boy whose ex gave him an STD. How sad. Sickening, I think. Simple sickening.

I think the guy knows the game really well, which is definitely good, but he's going to keep making it overly obvious that he knows it inside and out, the "target on his back" is going to murn into a marquee ove his head, and he'll be shot down like a .
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Fan

Joe is such a loser. I hope this queen goes home soon. I don't know why he keeps annoucing that he had an std. He's treating it like he just go a phd.

I don't know if heard him right, but I know he said he took care of Dusin but did he say he "spoon fed" him?? Dustin was way too good for him. Even if Dustin is crazy(you can't be all there to be involved with Joe), its good he keeps his mouth shut about the whole Joe situation and is starting to make friends with the other houseguests.

These contestants are turning out very Springerish.
    Last edited by snarkattack; 07-09-2007 at 09:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast