+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe - BB8

Re: Joe - BB8

If he wanted to make himself look better than Dustin, he really went about it the wrong way. As it stands, I'm rooting for Dustin.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2462593;
    If he wanted to make himself look better than Dustin, he really went about it the wrong way. As it stands, I'm rooting for Dustin.
    Me too! His words backfired, majorly!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Another contestant I'm in the minority with but I like him, minus airing his sexual history problems. But what was up with him and Dustin wearing each others shirts? That was too weird.

FORT Fogey

I'm waiting a bit before completely deciding what I think of Joe. I'm inclined to say he annoys me, but we'll see.

My take on him is that he's the kind of guy who is not really close with a lot of people, but has a lot of acquaintances (co-workers and what not) who adore him. They adore him because they get him in small doses (because they're acquaintances and not friends) so they only see the very best in him. Not realizing that these people aren't that close to him, Joe mistakes their adoration as a confirmation that he's really really a great guy. Therefore, when faced with people who don't adore him, I think Joe has no idea what to do. He takes that as a personal affront rather than letting it be water rolling off his back.

If my guess on him is right, then I will dislike him a lot. But before he was speculating about Dustin being there, he was coming across to me as the kind of guy who would do anything for anyone, and loves taking care of people and making them happy. If THAT is the kind of guy he is, then I think I could really like him.

I'm willing to give him a minor pass for now, given the whole Dustin thing. Dustin had the luxury of digesting being in a house with Joe with just two other people - both of whom were going through the same thing. Joe had to go through it with 11 people - only 2 of which could relate to him. I can appreciate that would be panic inducing, and not the kind of thing that would bring out the very best side of a person.

FORT Regular

I hate him. The show only needs one gay guy, and Joe needs to go.

after watching him...ugh, he is so loud and annoying. i know plenty of gay men like Joe, and they are ok for about 2 minutes until they feel they always have to be "on" and neeevver stop the flames.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2462536;
    This over the top drama queen could be the first to go & I would give a standing ovation. What kind of an idiot announces on national TV that he has had a sexually transmitted disease, for no reason other than to paint someone else in a bad light. My luck is that I will have to watch this goomba for weeks on end.
    The thing about that is he announced it BEFORE he knew it was his ex. Thats low. He turned out to be right that it was his ex but lost my respect as soon as he badmouthed someon on the possibility they might show up.

LG.

ITA Grimjack, his slam on Dustin was completely out of line as he had no idea that Dustin was even coming on the show at that point. He just assumed that this twist had to be about ME ME ME and shoot off his mouth with the most repulsive, personal things anyone can think of. Mr Drama Queen just HAD to tell everyone about how he trashed all of Dustin's friendships before he even know that Dustin was there. ME ME ME ME, LOOK AT ME. Dolt.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I did like him in the beginning because I thought it was really sweet and funny. But when he revealed that he had gonorrhea because of Dustin basically just turned me off. That was so out of line and unnecessary. It made him look worse than Dustin. Dustin's starting to take Joe's place on my favorite's list. Joe's still hilarious, but I just can't look at him the same way. And how he said that he made Dustin lose all his friends is just mean, and I don't see how he thought that saying that could have worked in his favor.

I want him gone... oh really!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast