+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica - BB8

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jessica - BB8

Her voice is going to be hard to tolerate. Hate the heavy make-up she's wearing. I used to work with a female that wore her make-up like that. When she dared not to wear it...you, virtually, did not recognize her! That is scary.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know it's early, but last night she came across as very fake. She reminded me a lot of Holly, especially her voice.

I can't stand her voice! And her personality was very annoying last night. Her & Joe are the ones that I cannot stand so far!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

"Jess- chah" as she pronouces it is kind of annoying so far but she attractive as well.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

I was so distracted watching her last night. With the texture of her hair, and the way her head band was on her hair, I kept wondering if she was wearing a wig.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie;2462568;
    I know it's early, but last night she came across as very fake. She reminded me a lot of Holly, especially her voice.

LMAO Exactly what I thought when she opened her mouth

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie;2462568;
    At least Holly didn't gloat. This girl did, and for as little reason as being able to lord it over a former rival for a few scant seconds.

Holly had a few slighly redeeming things about her, if not many. I sense this one has zero.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

jessica is a total classless selfish B@%#%

Carol is really awesome and cares and thinks about others

jessica is all about jessica

I don't like her at all.

and I really don't want to have to listen to her gloating if Carol leaves.

I could tell I would like Carol right away, and hope she doesn't leave - but I don't think she needs to be on a show to validate herself.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2463057;
    I don't like her at all.

and I really don't want to have to listen to her gloating if Carol leaves.

I could tell I would like Carol right away, and hope she doesn't leave - but I don't think she needs to be on a show to validate herself.
    I hope the 3 enemies locked in the room last night together don't have some stupid plan like Joe's "original 11". If Carol gets nominated and Jessica doesn't she'll be campaigning hard to get her out of the house. I get a headache thinking about it. But if she has Dick and Dustin on her side trying to oust Carol that's 2 more people she has working against her. One thing I hate about BB's exempt rule is that those 3 can still vote and compete for the POV, which I don't think is far for the 2 nominees, whoever they may be. I don't think Jessica's ego could take the gloating at Carol going before her. I hope it's the other way around. Even if Carol left directly after Jessica I'd be happy she outlasted her (and I kind of think it'd be funny for those 2 to make it to the jury and be the first ones in the sequester house together )

+ Reply to Thread