+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Books: I only read on planes...So really just magazines...My house does have like a million books...they all look intresting???
    I thought she was just pretending to look dumb until I saw this on her myspace page.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2472376;
    Oh, good point. Duh me..

Did anyone notice how this episode they changed Jen's intro? Before it was her laughing I think and this episode it was a full body of her walking in a bikini. I'm pretty sure everyone else had the same one they've always had.
    No, I noticed Mike and Joe had their intros changed as well. Joe is walking in a blue shirt and it's a long shot of Mike shirtless in the backyard.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2469684;
    I'm thinking that as well actually. I bet she'd love to win but I'm sure she just wants to stay on for as long as she can and stir up as much stuff while she's there so she has more notoriety when she gets out of the house. I'd bet Omarosa banked more than the winner of her Apprentice season that year with her various guest appearances and the other shows she's been on. Depending on how she plays it when she's off the show, Jen could easily make more earnings than the grand prize if she stays on the show for long enough and causes enough stuff to go down.
    Except for the fact that I think she has compared herself to Janelle and probably thinks she will have that type of fan following.

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

when she said "it made it look like i had these huge bags under my eyes, and
    THEY WEREN'T EVEN MY BAGS!!!" i could not stop laughing! she is such a
    fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen is an odd one. I don't really like her, but I don't want to see her go also. She is probably somone that will go far, because everyone wants to see her gone.

I would much rather see someone like Nick gone. He rubs me the wrong way. He thinks he is god's gift to the human race or something. He reminds me of a mix between James and Jace.
    Reality Junkie

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Is it just me or does she look like Paris Hilton's on again/off again BFF Kim Kardashian?

"Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

^^The only similarity I see is in their hair & eyecolor, & skintone & both have long dark hair. But the shape of their features don't look alike to me at all. I think Kim K. is beautiful (even though I can't stand her & think she's trashy) & I don't find Jen to be attractive at all from the neck up.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2472939;
    I don't find Jen to be attractive at all from the neck up.

In college we'd have said, she has a smokin' body with a face and personality to protect it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2473019;

In college we'd have said, she has a smokin' body with a face and personality to protect it.

Yeah, her face is SO ugly and blinding. *PRETEND I INSERTED A ROLLING EYES SMILEY HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT* Her personality is debatable but to say her entire outside isn't attractive is completely biased and I don't buy the "different definitions of beauty" thing. She IS good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2473019;

We would have called her butterface. As in "she has a great body, but her face."

+ Reply to Thread