+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Any other Jen fans here?

I don't think her crying over her picture was 100% real. I'm sure there was some attention seeking, playing it up for the cameras kind of thing going on there. Which I have to say I loved because it makes for entertaining TV. And if it was 100% real I think it's hilarious regardless and makes me like her either way.

Also I think her shirts are really cute. Glad she at least gets another week and hope she can turn some people around to her side. Go Jen!

I like Jen I thought her crying over her picture was hilarious, but I'm not sure I agree with you that it's not 100% real. She's definitely a strange individual but she's entertaining. I hope she stays awhile.

Meshuggeh

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2469077;
    Any other Jen fans here?

I don't think her crying over her picture was 100% real. I'm sure there was some attention seeking, playing it up for the cameras kind of thing going on there. Which I have to say I loved because it makes for entertaining TV. And if it was 100% real I think it's hilarious regardless and makes me like her either way.

Also I think her shirts are really cute. Glad she at least gets another week and hope she can turn some people around to her side. Go Jen!
    If the freak-out WAS manufactured then she is shrewd. Her freakout and Gonhorrheagate are the two standout scenes so far this summer.

But as a person who is similarly obsessive and insecure about her looks, I can relate to agonizing over an unflattering picture of oneself. She might have BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder). What's worse than taking a bad picture is looking in the mirror and being so crippled by what you see, you can't leave the house.
    It's not vanity...it's a mental illness.
    Jen may or may not be afflicted with BDD....but either way, I empathize.

She has to be smart right? I mean she is a Jenius. She is even a Jensa member, probably the head Jensa member. She could be playing all of us right now, and everything is an act. She is just keeping everyone on their toes afraid that she is mentally ill or has no brain in her head. Fro example look at all she has done:

- "I don't like muscles" (she almost lost it on this line there was a hint of a smirk)
    - The T-shirts
    - The vapid stares
    - The break down over the picture
    - The kiss lie

I'm no Jensa member so I can't even pretend to understand the strategy in the web she is laying to win this game. But she could just show all.

Personally I think she is trapped in her own Jeniverse.

FORT Fogey

My guess is that her entire strategy has nothing to do with winning the $500,000. I think she's more interested in becoming a long-term reality star. She probably thinks that long-term, she can make more money if she ticks off all her houseguests, and markets herself as memorable to the viewing audience so that she'll get invites to make appearances in all the things that former reality stars are invited to do. VH1, here she comes!

Poor Jen...

Crying over the picture was one of her more "lucid" moments...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2469294;
    My guess is that her entire strategy has nothing to do with winning the $500,000. I think she's more interested in becoming a long-term reality star. She probably thinks that long-term, she can make more money if she ticks off all her houseguests, and markets herself as memorable to the viewing audience so that she'll get invites to make appearances in all the things that former reality stars are invited to do. VH1, here she comes!
    Yeah her and Ryan Starr! LOL

Im sorry as good tv goes.. shes great for BB8, but as far as people go, she is a Loony to the JENth degree! I could never see myself being friends with this person, or wanting to for that matter. She comes of Fake, Self Absorbed, Clueless, and easily lead.. I dont think that she can have a constructive comment or thought about anyone, not even herself. I almost have to agree she MAY have an illness that most of the population has no clue about (BDD: Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and if that is the case I feel bad for her.

Where as shes by far not ugly, her personality, and attitude make her that way to me... as a person.

Like I said, however, she IS a made for reality TV personality.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Like them or not, Will and Boogie were true players. I just don't see Jen having that edge. She is way too insecure and I seriously doubt she has the intelligence to figure out angles like CT did. She's too busy doing outfit changes and wandering around the yard giving the guys 'come hither' looks.

CCL

After the whole episode where she lied about Nick trying to kiss her, I'm thinking she needs a new shirt that says "disinJenuous."
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think this girl must be "special"
    I feel bad for her parents, having to watch her on the show..she's not only annoying and stupid but embarrassing as well.
    she's the type person who lies about stuff then actually starts believe her own lies..she needs to go away
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

+ Reply to Thread