+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

FORT Regular

Re: Jen - BB8

Why should Jen have walked away? She was there first. Dick went after her.

She's not allowed to sit on the patio? Why if you don't want smoke blown in your face should you have to sit inside?

Dick should keep his addiction to himself.

And let's not forget that Dick has been constantly harrassing her, calling her names and even pouring tea over her head.

He's been getting away with too much.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maikij;2547950;

She's not allowed to sit on the patio? Why if you don't want smoke blown in your face should you have to sit inside?

And let's not forget that Dick has been constantly harrassing her, calling her names and even pouring tea over her head.

Dick has definitely gotten away with too much. BB should have reined him in the minute he dumped the tea on Jen's head. I think that would have turned down the volume on his bullying quite a bit. Since then he has been spiraling ever more out of control. Kids without clearly defined boundries act out in more and more extreme ways in search of that boundry. I think that is what we have seen with Dick.

FORT Regular

I don't see what being there first has to do with it but she should have walked away because it was the mature thing to do and could have prevented the conflict. Her fighting back just got her burned and let Evel Dick know he got to her.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2547676;
    Jen had the option to walk away from the situation. She decided to try and snatch the cig from Dick's mouth and hand and wouldn't stop even when he told her she'd get burned......they were both at fault, and both acted like children.....
    I totally agree. I can't stand dick's vulgar mouth and condescending way with women, but I also couldn't stand Jen's 'attitude'..that smug grin she constantly wore. Then her little frenzy at the end totally did it for me.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I didn't say that she had to walk away, I said that was an option she had, among any others, staying put, moving away from him.....

you know what - Dick isn't the only smoker in the world who is oblivious to the responsibility to non-smokers, and he has been respectful as far as smoking outside - as per BB rules. He has just as much a right to sit outside and smoke as Jen did sitting there eating the food she wasn't supposed to.

Did you also read the part of my post that said BOTH of them acted like children.....

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Wanna see Jen in a music video? **BTW-nothing naughty in this video**

Go to YouTube

Type in: Be with me-5 alarm
    by: milosketch

Pretty good song too.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2585211;
    Wanna see Jen in a music video? **BTW-nothing naughty in this video**

Go to YouTube

Type in: Be with me-5 alarm
    by: milosketch

Pretty good song too.......
    She was also in Las Vegas. It was just a walk-on role, but instead of walking, she was sitting. Plus, the camera focuses on her for quite some time. You can probably find the clip on YouTube.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2547986;
    Dick has definitely gotten away with too much. BB should have reined him in the minute he dumped the tea on Jen's head. I think that would have turned down the volume on his bullying quite a bit. Since then he has been spiraling ever more out of control. Kids without clearly defined boundries act out in more and more extreme ways in search of that boundry. I think that is what we have seen with Dick.
    I personally think he should of been kicked out of BB for burning Jen. I recorded that episode and it still is painful to watch.

Everyone sees things differently but to me, Jen should not have been grabbing at his cigarette. I didn't see the burn as being deliberate, or his fault. She was all over him and not the other way around.

And, from seeing her with Jameka - she wasn't burned. It was some ash on her hand - there was no other mark.

The whole thing was just stupid, yes - on both their parts.
    But he did not deliberately attack her.

+ Reply to Thread