+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Krom,

That picture is priceless. I don't think I'll be ordering up that dvd though.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2463928;
    Krom,

That picture is priceless. I don't think I'll be ordering up that dvd though.
    Did you notice the vacant look on her face in that ad? Its the IDENTICAL vacant look many of the live cappers have recorded in screencaps [I'm banking on her mere existence in screencaps not being too spoilery for mention, so pardon me if I'm wrong there].

Looking at the website for this "Girls on Bulls" thing (I won't link it since a simple Google search can find it for anyone THAT interested), it appears to be even more racy than that ad suggests. The main point of it appears to be... um... how do I put this delicately... what happens to the chests of well endowed girls when they ride a mechanical bull. Seemingly in at least some of the shots, without a top on. So... yeah. Some Nanny job there.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2465090;
    Did you notice the vacant look on her face in that ad? Its the IDENTICAL vacant look many of the live cappers have recorded in screencaps [I'm banking on her mere existence in screencaps not being too spoilery for mention, so pardon me if I'm wrong there].

Looking at the website for this "Girls on Bulls" thing (I won't link it since a simple Google search can find it for anyone THAT interested), it appears to be even more racy than that ad suggests. The main point of it appears to be... um... how do I put this delicately... what happens to the chests of well endowed girls when they ride a mechanical bull. Seemingly in at least some of the shots, without a top on. So... yeah. Some Nanny job there.
    Maybe she's the Nanny for the kids of Ron Jeremy & Jenna Jameson.

this chick and her baby sisters bikini drawz really been getting on my nerves, she has them same stupid stares like the herpe girl on Hells kitchen

Dick had it right (commenting on her looks, body)

and i hate the fact that these reality shows are so incestuous

with all the tens of thousands of losers that apply for reality shows trying to get fame, they can't find anyone not connected to past cast

Well, as of tonight's show, Jen rocketed right up there as Best Houseguest for me, solely because of her bizarre antics concerning her wall picture. The whole incident made me laugh so hard that I've kind of started hoping she won't be voted out, because her idiocy is hilarious.
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

what an ugly face she has that it actually makes her cry.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2466029;
    what an ugly face she has that it actually makes her cry.
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw her crying over her picture. She is a complete and udder moron.

Where do they get these people from?

Crying over the picture like she did was just too over the top. I can't imagine what she would do if she was ever caught with a hanging bugger or spinach in her teeth. Can you say suicide watch?

FORT Fan

I don't want her to leave the bb house. She is now my favorite player for pure snark value. Her meltdown over the picture was not only over the top, but has to be the most classic moment in all of reality tv history.

She is no threat to the game, she is WAY TOO self absorbed to even pay attention to the game. She's good for a couple more weeks.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This girl makes me want to

And she claims to be a "nanny"......is that as in "nanny goat"? They've got the swinging boobs, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread