+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Ha! I did the same thing. I was all, "I'll NEVER EVER EVER like Jen and I hope she gets out ASAP!" But now that my Kail is gone, I am totally pulling for Jen! She's proving herself to be much smarter than we all thought... we being everyone but Kail. She tried to say it... *sighs*

FORT Newbie

I'm another one who couldn't stand Jen in the beginning (even though we share the same name -- hee!), but she has totally grown on me over the weeks. I love her "carefree" aproach to the game and how she handled Dick's outbursts. I just wish she really had another HG that was truly on her side and not just being nice to her when it suits them (although I guess it benefits Jen, too, to take advantage of those situations!).

I haven't got enough time to read through this thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I feel compelled to mention that I love this girl. I usually hate the dumb idiot of the house, But I can't get enough of her.
    But what I wanted to ask is if anyone else has noticed how she always starts her goodbye speeches with "Hey _____, it's Jen" like she's on the phone. Becuase i'ts not like she's on camera and the person she's talking to can see her face or anything....
    it's so dumb/funny to me.
    anyway, I hate this season. I don't really like anyone. As per-usual all the interesting people were booted early. danielle/dick are two that i hate almost as much as haggie/april. BORING. onto survivor 15!

Hated her at the start, still hate her. Has a more vapid, empty sack of flesh and bone ever walked this earth?

A reference for anyone who was/is a Buffy fan - she reminds me of the bots that Warren made, right down to the way she walks.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I love Jen, how she puts up with the onslaught of hate and vulgarities daily I have no idea! But sadly it's to the point that I can barely watch the feeds lately, there is just soooo much ugliness that it shocks me that people could talk that way non-stop about another human being. Dislike or hate is one thing, but what they put her thru just is horribly sad.

Jen,

I am sorry for the way you were treated in the BB house, not only by the house guests but by BB as well. You didn't do anything to deserve that, you were bullied the entire season and I am disgusted that actions were not taken to prevent the treatment you got but then again it is all about ratings. I am sorry that your BB experience was not a positive one for you but I hope you are able to take some positive things out of it. Even if it just that you are a better person than the rest of the house guests combined. I hope this experience doesn't hinder your career choices and you can make something good come from this. To me, you definitely came out as the bigger person. You were right, you didn't fit in there and it is because you have character, don't continually trash talk others, aren't afraid to stand up for yourself, don't just follow the crowd so you are liked, among other reasons why you were too good for the game and the house. You are true to yourself and I am sure your friends and family are very proud of the way you handled yourself and for getting as far as you did. Thank you for taking a chance with this experience because it showed myself, America, and the rest of the world a truly great person. Good luck in the future and everything you plan to do, and I hope you continue to stay the happy, loving, positive person you are.

I know she won't read this and I am super corny but I need some closure, OK?

FORT Regular

ok .....

oh my...

Stan

Bye Jen! Good riddance. You were the worst BB8 player!

Interesting article about the double standards in the house.

‘Big Brother’s’ competing realities - REALITY TV - MSNBC.com

ETA: Jen's interview with Julie via CBS for those that are interested.

CBS News Video - Top Stories and Video News Clips at CBSNews.com
    Last edited by Truce; 08-24-2007 at 12:54 PM.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

+ Reply to Thread