+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

LG.

Re: Jen - BB8

I'm glad she's sticking around for the entertainment value. I'd love it if she won and only collected half the prize.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Lets be honest. In the beginning she was acting really stupid.

Some of those:

* Her crying over her picture on the wall.

* Her taking of the picture of the wall. Picture included her mom. (Her mom was not that happy about it)

* How she talked about Dick and I still think that was uncalled for. I don't want him to touch me.

* Her lying because she was jealous over Nick and Dani.

So she is very superficial.

But now we have also seen the other Jen.
    The strong woman who can stand up for herself.
    Crazy Foreign Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene-NL;2519422;
    Lets be honest. In the beginning she was acting really stupid.

Some of those:

* Her crying over her picture on the wall.

* Her taking of the picture of the wall. Picture included her mom. (Her mom was not that happy about it)

* How she talked about Dick and I still think that was uncalled for. I don't want him to touch me.

* Her lying because she was jealous over Nick and Dani.

So she is very superficial.

But now we have also seen the other Jen.
    The strong woman who can stand up for herself.

I read somewhere that Nick said when he was on House Calls that he did kiss her (he kissed her hand when they were lying in bed). So, I guess it wasn't all lie.
    Reality Junkie

In the beginning, much like everyone else, I really couldn't stand nor respect Jennifer. She just came across as this brunette bimbo seeking attention, whose completely self-absorbed. But as the show goes on you can see a smart, confident, nice Jennifer. I really respect the fact that she treats Dick like he's nothing..that his comments don't matter because as we all know, Dick's whole purpose is to wriggle your brain and make you go paranoid as he's already said to Daniele.
    Ty goodbyetoyou.

I was also one of those people, Hotelpaper. After watching the premiere, I really thought she would be the housemate that everyone would love to hate. A lot of others still felt that way after episode 2, but I was starting to warm up to her after she cried over her picture. I just found it so interesting... and funny. Definitely funny. And now I want her to win it all. She's practically the only one I truly am rooting for. Kail's gone, and my other favorite (Amber) has gone down in my books.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I also posted this on the strategy thread but I just remembered reading somewhere that Wil and Boogie recommended Jen for BB8. You would have to think if this is true, they coached her on strategy, to play dumb, not win any competitions (unless it's POV to take yourself off) and say whatever you have to to whomever you have to in order to get through to the next week.

As more time goes by, I'm really seeing this strategy play out with Jen.

VH1 had a countdown of the "Top 40 Greatest Reality Moments" a while back. I think it was in 2005, maybe 2004. They just recently did a second version of the show, and they ranked Jen's picture fiasco at #8.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

With Amber and Jameka goading Dick it makes Jen look like a Saint. J&A are clearly showing that they are letting Dick under their skin...........

I'm for a Jen win, by a landslide.......

I've turned around on Jen too. I hope she wins. If not first place, at least second.

A few weeks back, I was going around the boards spouting off about how I would NEVER like Jen. Never. Boy...I'm eating my words and feel like an asshat! However, I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong and Jen has grown on me. Kind of like a wart.... Nah, seriously, I'm finding that I really like the girl. While she may not have a 'set in stone' strategy, she is smart enough to make decisions that benefit her. She's made it this far and has been on the block more than anyone else (except Kail).

I really wish she would side with Dick and Dani and stay there and ride it to the end. I think Dani and Jen are adorable together and if they gave each other half a chance, would probably end up being really good friends. I think it's fun to watch Dick and jen together. When they are bickering or when they are getting along. I'm a Dick fan, but I have to say...I admire the way Jen stands up to him and just smiles. Even if she isn't a bonafide MENSA member.....girl's got grit!

+ Reply to Thread