+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow;2503649;
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Jen is now my favorite houseguest! I hated HATED her the first couple of weeks, but I've been really impressed that she can take so much abuse from her fellow houseguests, especially from Dick, and not have a nervous breakdown! If Dick had poured that tea on my head, I would've punched him out. I can't believe she just smiled and laughed it off. That takes some self control! I know she's probably a bitch in the house, but I can't help but love her for just being completely herself and not caring what people think. GO JEN!!!
    You have beautifully expressed exactly how I feel. At first, she was a hard pill to swallow....now I realize it's just her gameplan. Frankly, I don't know how she does it....I would have thrown a few 'bows a LOOONNNNNGGGG time ago. I'm pulling for either her or Jameka to win it all.

Nick admitted to kissing Jen on the hands during house calls.

Maybe that's what Jen was talking about when she said Nick kissed her?
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2503474;
    tea over her head... ahahahahahaaaaaa.. She deserved it- and the fact everyone in the house pretty much hates her, gives me even more glee!!!
    How did she deserve it? Because she wasn't catering to the whims of whiny little Daniele? Even if noone in the house likes her, what Dick did in pouring tea over her head was totally uncalled for.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2503808;
    Nick admitted to kissing Jen on the hands during house calls.

Maybe that's what Jen was talking about when she said Nick kissed her?
    Aha! Interesting.......veddy interesting.....

I love how she started off as the most hated player but became, the most liked (according to the CBS poll)

Hope Jen call pull off yet another PoV win. She handles herself so well in there, I am always impressed. Also I think she has every right to tell Daniele she thinks Daniele has low morals and is a cheater. If Dick is praised for telling people what he really thinks, why is Jen frowned upon for it? Besides, Dick just talks tons of crap and what Jen is saying is actually true. Daniele is a cheater and she is obviously immature and vindictive. It's too bad Jen is the only one who had the guts to tell Daniele that she's a skank but then again Jen is the only one who has the guts to stand up to any of them. Plus Daniele instigates it every time so whatever.

Eric freaking out on Jen was just pathetic and an obvious attempt to save himself from the banner. Luckily it didn't work and just made him another enemy in the house.

FORT Newbie

If everyone likes Jen so much how come America keeps telling Eric to get Jen Nominated? Also- she seems to spend a good bit of her time on the block which tells me the most important people who should like her- (the houseguest) does not....

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2503862;
    Even if noone in the house likes her, what Dick did in pouring tea over her head was totally uncalled for.
    Tea was a little weak. I wish he'd dumped a Chocolate Shake on her head instead!
    Something a little more icky & gooy like her. The House-HO needs to go!

Jen's my favorite houseguest. She's her own person and not a CC of someone else.

The dumping of the tea on Jen only proved how immature, rude and stupid Dick is. He had the opportunity to be a unique character but no, he had to be rude and obnoxious. There plenty of those people in the world and I don't enjoy seeing them on my tv tormenting other people.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2509467 [B
    The House-HO needs to go![/B]
    haaaahhaaaa good one.

+ Reply to Thread