+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jen - BB8

Man I hate this chick. She is a sneeky little turd that uses others to her advantage. The fact that Jameka saved her and her expression on her face was "yippee I get to stay another week".... drove me nuts. What is going to give me satisfaction is when she cannot use others any longer to her advantage and is sent packing.

Everyone in this game uses others to their advantage though and if you don't you get played like Mike did.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2498594;
    Everyone in this game uses others to their advantage though and if you don't you get played like Mike did.
    Mike was a frigin moron (much like Jen)- so the comparison is not a viable one. Mark my words she will spend most of her time in the house on the block or will finally get sent packing.

What is even more fantastic in my book is the way she will be greeted by the general public. I know if I saw her I would greet her with a "hey beeyatch".. (something tells me I am not a lone). Hopefully she will be sporting one of those stupid shirts she likes so much and her bucktooth fugly mom will be by her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2498700;
    Mike was a frigin moron (much like Jen)- so the comparison is not a viable one.
    It is definitely a viable one because Mike didn't take advantage of people, instead he got taken advantage of. Again, everyone takes advantage of each other in the game and if you don't you're considered not a good player and will be an easy target to get rid of.

I'm actually starting to like Jen just because everyone else is being so brutal toward her. She has stepped into my underdog role & I can't not root for the underdog.

I think Jen is very manipulative, also. Mike got played, but I liked his character better than Jen's.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

tea over her head... ahahahahahaaaaaa.. She deserved it- and the fact everyone in the house pretty much hates her, gives me even more glee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2503308;
    I'm actually starting to like Jen just because everyone else is being so brutal toward her. She has stepped into my underdog role & I can't not root for the underdog.
    Yep, she is the underdog, I can't help, rooting for that too.

FORT Regular

I can't believe I'm saying this but Jen is now my favorite houseguest! I hated HATED her the first couple of weeks, but I've been really impressed that she can take so much abuse from her fellow houseguests, especially from Dick, and not have a nervous breakdown! If Dick had poured that tea on my head, I would've punched him out. I can't believe she just smiled and laughed it off. That takes some self control! I know she's probably a bitch in the house, but I can't help but love her for just being completely herself and not caring what people think. GO JEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2503474;
    tea over her head... ahahahahahaaaaaa.. She deserved it- and the fact everyone in the house pretty much hates her, gives me even more glee!!!
    Why would she deserve that?

+ Reply to Thread