+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Re: Jen - BB8

I hate saying this, but I'm really starting to feel the Jen love... I hated her, but with more favorable editing and some glimmers of a sense of humor; I'm starting to thaw. I'm glad she's there and while I don't think she's beautiful, she's a great physical package.

I'm going to have to say that I'm now a former Jen hater. While I'm not a fan yet, I'm enjoying her contributions more than anyone else's this week. Wait - I guess that means I am a fan.

Oh damn!

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;2492416;
    yea, Zach is definitely the weirdest. He looks like a f' in monster 98 percent of the time.
    Jen is starting to look sort of strange herself. Her skin looks like it is tightly encasing muscles. Not like fat but sort of bulbous. Maybe she is gaining some weight. Some house guests have gained quite a bit in the past.

I just read the articles that Jen is a CT ringer. I have a hard time beliveing that. I think she was given some pointers by CT, but I don't think she is "playing" for them.

I don't really like/hate her. I just find her very odd.

I have to say that I admire the fact that she doesn't let Dick intimidate her.

there is something very odd about this girl

i started to "like" her, thinking she was doing this elaborate act... but after watching more of her i come to the conclusion that something is definately off

she's like a big doofus

i still want her to stay around a lil longer though so i can observe

FORT Newbie

If Jen's goal is really just to get to the final two, she is probably the houseguest with the best chance to get there now.

At first I didn't really like her at all, but I think BB was trying to edit her negatively with all of the picture debacles. But now the Jen love is strong within me.

It is hard not to like her when most of the houseguests have seriously bashed her at one time or another (only one more bashed=Zach) and yet I have yet to hear her say a negative thing about anyone! People like to call her immature and self-centered, but I might say she is the most mature person in the house, after possibly Jameka. But I would say she is even more mature than Jameka because she doesn't let God "guide" her decisions in the house, which is just so silly.

She can stand up to Dick's bullying without getting angry/flustered/upset, which I know I wouldn't be able to do. After Mustardgate, she didn't flip out like you know almost ALL of the other houseguests would if it was their clothing. This of how much Amber would cry!

And add to all this, she has proven to be good at competitions and is seriously funny! Maybe I have a different sense of humor than most, but I have laughed more at Jen than anyone else in the house.

She is sort of like Janelle, except better!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As much as Jen is not one of my favorite persons (yet), I have to admire her self-control. She doesn't seem to be one to let other people jerk her around. That is a quality I really admire. At least if they've bothered her, she doesn't give them the satisfaction of knowing it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

For some reason, I would like to see some of the outcasts get together and try to steal the show. Depending on who goes up if Jen pulls Kail, Zach and a few others they could totally turn the game on the LNC who seem to be splintering under Eric's machinations.

Jen is nominated for dlisted.com's "Hot Slut of the Month". I wasn't sure whether or not I should vote for her but whatever, if it would offend her she would probably be able to turn it into something positive. Plus it's exposure so it's all good. She's currently "winning".
    Last edited by #1 Jen Fan; 07-30-2007 at 02:48 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gigles;2494298;
    At first I didn't really like her at all, but I think BB was trying to edit her negatively with all of the picture debacles.
    If that were the case they would have shown some other things from the live feeds too.

+ Reply to Thread