+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

I would never object to seeing Jen Johnson, most especially in real life in person, because she's drop-dead gorgeous, but I doubt we'd ever be friends in the real world. She's too unintelligent, emotion-less, oddly snobbish and narcissistic to become a real-life friend. HOWEVER, for being on a reality show like BB, she's fantastic! A producer's -- and viewer's -- dream. As someone has said, she's so much more entertaining than a Mike, Zach, Carol, Jameka or Nick. (I must admit I hesitated to put Jameka's name there -- she has said a few things that have had me rolling with laughter, just not enough of them.) So ...

I like JEN as a houseguest and I hope she stays a long, long time. Her leaving would be a real loss for the show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did she come in as the puppet of puppeteers Mike Boogie and Will??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Meshuggeh

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;2490079;
    Jen is attracted to shiny objects but then again all morons are.
    LOL. I'm attracted to big, shiny diamonds. So is basically every woman I know! I guess we're all a bunch of morons.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-28-2007 at 12:14 PM.

Meshuggeh

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2491012;
    Did she come in as the puppet of puppeteers Mike Boogie and Will??

That is the assumption. *shrugs*

I must say I do start to like her a little bit better, but not that much
    This girl is so selfcentered, I can understand hm's get annoyed by her.

I like Dick , at least he tells it to her face. On the other hand, I must admit, she can take it!
    Crazy Foreign Woman

well, based on last nights show - a lot of this is acting on her part.
    in which case, she is doing a GREAT job!

yea, I had a feeling she wasnt that stupid. The first time I felt she wa s bit smarter than she acts when she was in HOH and she talked to julie chen about her and dick's similarities. I really do think this is all an act.

I hate dher the first few episodes. But I am starting to like her more and more.....

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;2492357;
    yea, I had a feeling she wasnt that stupid. The first time I felt she wa s bit smarter than she acts when she was in HOH and she talked to julie chen about her and dick's similarities. I really do think this is all an act.

I hate dher the first few episodes. But I am starting to like her more and more.....

I wouldn't say it's all an act, but I do think Jen if very intelligent. I think she's just not very good at expressing her intellect all the time, because part of her personality is goofy. A degree in archicecture and a double major is very impressive. It goes to show she has a passion for something (other than herself) and knows hard work is the way to reach her goals.

I don't know whether she is actually stupid or not (I'm still leaning towards stupid), but there is definitely something wrong with her. She gives me the big time creeps. In all fairness, not as big as the ones Zach gives me though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

yea, Zach is definitely the weirdest. He looks like a f' in monster 98 percent of the time.

+ Reply to Thread