+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jen - BB8

SHE WINS POV??? my god shes like a cockroach- you cant get rid of her. That means one more week of dealing with this idiot for the rest of the houseguest.

Good thing I am not on that show- she would be found floating in the hottub one morning with her stupid red jumpsuit, crappy pic of her mom and her and those stupid a$$ t-shirts she sports... what a idiot!

FORT Fogey

Finally! In the diary room we get to see a little glimmer to give hope that maybe, just maybe, Jen is playing all of us with her attitude on the show. I must admit, I was a little relieved. When she said last night that she's winning competitions, therefore she has to act stupid in the house in order to not be perceived as a threat, I thought it was the first real glipse we'd been given to show that Jen really is playing the game, and perhaps doing it well enough that she's fooling some of us too.

FORT Regular

Years ago when Reagan was in office and the public seemed to think he was a big doofus, Saturday Night Live did a skit with Dan Akroyd as Reagan. First he was posing for a photo op with a little Girl Scout, in the hall outside the Oval Office, with this big stupid grin on his face, saying something vapid like "We're all proud of you, honey." Then when she is taken away, he whips open the door and strides into the Oval Office, all business, to address a group of his advisors. He starts spouting all these facts and figures and geographic knowledge and soon they are completely lost because he is SO BRILLIANT they can't keep up. It was hilarious. The public perception versus the reality behind closed doors.

I keep waiting for Jen to do a Diary Room session where suddenly this brilliant player emerges and we see what's really going on.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBgroupie;2489399;
    Years ago when Reagan was in office and the public seemed to think he was a big doofus, Saturday Night Live did a skit with Dan Akroyd as Reagan. First he was posing for a photo op with a little Girl Scout, in the hall outside the Oval Office, with this big stupid grin on his face, saying something vapid like "We're all proud of you, honey." Then when she is taken away, he whips open the door and strides into the Oval Office, all business, to address a group of his advisors. He starts spouting all these facts and figures and geographic knowledge and soon they are completely lost because he is SO BRILLIANT they can't keep up. It was hilarious. The public perception versus the reality behind closed doors.

I keep waiting for Jen to do a Diary Room session where suddenly this brilliant player emerges and we see what's really going on.
    OMG!! That was such a funny skit!!!
    That would be so funny if Jen really was a mensa member and has been playing us all!

Meshuggeh

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2484885;
    And any woman whose hackles are raised in the company of the good-looking (and I used to be a really good-looking woman) is insecure and pathetic, none of which has anything to do with their looks, but has everything to do with their lack of strength or character.

I agree with you there.
    And it's not even women who are totally to blame for the cattiness and jealousy. I think men engender a lot of it, and pit women against each other by setting the beauty standards for women so ridiculously high. It's too bad women can't stop sniping at each other and bringing other women down....sisterhood can be powerful in action....but sorry, OT.

Meshuggeh

To all who have said that Jen is self-centered...?
    Isn't any reality TV contestant by definition fairly self-centered?

I'm not denying that Jen is, but why single her out for something all reality TV fame-seekers are guilty of?

Some are just better at hiding it than others.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RetailTherapist;2489477;

To all who have said that Jen is self-centered...?
    Isn't any reality TV contestant by definition fairly self-centered?

I'm not denying that Jen is, but why single her out for something all reality TV fame-seekers are guilty of?

Some are just better at hiding it than others.
    Exactly.
    Isn't winning all about self? By definition.

I Love Her

reality tv addict

Damn... Everyone seems to be jumping on the Jen bandwagon now. I was hoping she would remain a non fan favourite since many ppl have been bashing her since the beginning. Nevertheless, she will still be my fave houseguest this season.

Jen is attracted to shiny objects but then again all morons are.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-28-2007 at 12:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread