+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jen - BB8

I keep hoping and praying that someone will play the game the same way Will did BOTH times. He was so friggin slick I would sit there in amazement thinking- "damn that dudes got this game figured out".

Jen, who I hoped to be somewhat like him has been just the opposite. Will's gift was he could use you to his favor. Her gift is the ability to piss off everyone around her. I mean who wears those stupid shirts with her name in them-- "Jenique"? wtf is that all about? Then saying- if you change my decision I will put you up?

In the end she will be gone next week and I will dance around my house hooting and hollering- "haaa got yours in the end beeyyaatcchh.." put that on a shirt! lol

I agree with spooge.

Jen is hysterical! I couldn't stand her at first and wanted her voted out the first week. But now... Dick is such a jerk to her (and I like him otherwise) and I love her attitude/responses when he yells her. And she's such an underdog (which I can't help but root for!) that I can't help but want her to stay!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she's kind of creepy. Serial killer-creepy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

Jen is so annoying, but you have to admit, she sure is entertaining. It takes a lot of balls to threaten people like that and she just did it! I want to hate her, but I can't!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2480629;
    I think she's kind of creepy. Serial killer-creepy.

Scary creepy. I think she's a witch, with little house guest dolls, and an assortment of pretty pins.

She doesn't entertain me--she makes me not want to watch the show!

FORT Regular

CBS has screen caps of jen crying in hoh in her official pictures page at CBS.com hahahah!

You know that female astronaut that liked one of her coworkers and she found out he was with another lady...so she kidnapped her and planned to kill her? Jen reminds me of that whole situation, especially since she's scary creepy.
    "Usually I don't like girls that curl their hair with a curling iron...but I guess it works for her." - Jessica from BB8

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carblack88;2480811;
    You know that female astronaut that liked one of her coworkers and she found out he was with another lady...so she kidnapped her and planned to kill her? Jen reminds me of that whole situation, especially since she's scary creepy.
    The good news is that Jen won't have to wear adult diapers like the astronaut.

I Is Stephanie

On the topic of Jen not responding to Dick's yelling--

Yes, she may be dumb, or she may be just immune. I come from a not-so-amazing family situation, and I will say that after 15 years of getting hell fro doing virtually nothing, I can just look someone straight in the eye when they yell, and walk off as though nothing happened. This might not be the case for her, but honestly, I don't care how smart or stupid she is, it's near impossible to fake enthusiam like that after someone yells at you.

+ Reply to Thread