+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jen - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2479916;
    Jen is quite an interesting person to watch. She's so oblivious to everything except herself. LOL.

I'm amazed she said something nice about Danielle's speech. And that she did put up Joe instead of Nick.
    She won't last long though. I hope she goes next.
    I think that her putting up Joe gives a little hint that she may be recognizing the damage she's doing to herself -- although it is likely too late. The way she was putting such pressure on the veto players to go her way showed that she was thinking only about this week, giving no consideration at all to future weeks when she's not HOH. I think she may have started to think about that before the veto ceremony. Nick is more liked and supported in the house than Joe is. I think she chickened out a bit from the power she thought she had, and backed off to nominate Joe instead.

And as much as I hate to say it, she may have (possibly intentionally, but more likely unintentionally) bought herself a few extra weeks in the house with her power hungry ways this week. She's firmly established herself now as one of if not the most disliked person in the house. That means that now, she'll be in the position of each HOH thinking "I want to get her, but I know someone will next week, so I will do what I want to do". There's one every season who stays a lot longer than they should because of that kind of thought.

FORT Fogey

The possible Nick nomination was all about him paying attention to Danielle instead of her. Even she knew the others would see through that one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't you just see that "detached from reality Fatal Attraction side of Jen toward Nick??? I can see her boiling that rabbit now!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

i thought last night's episode with her in the spotlight was brilliant.. my wife and i kept looking back at each other with true amazement.. there is no phasing this girl.. you can call her anything yell at her make her wear a "unitard" (is that really a word?) and she doesnt care.. funny also was her shooting down eric's choice of jessica for replacement.. no no no.. then she dumps him off the hammock... it will be a sad day when she leaves.. everybody else besides her and dick are so vanilla and boring..

about zach he is more of a wannabe than a sociopath.. see he still cares what other people think.. which is why he always makes snide comments like "oh now you say something to me"... he is the terribly insecure guy trying to change his stripes by appearing all knowing and powerful..
    meanwhile he's still going to get the sand kicked in his face

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2479727;
    The thing about sociopaths is that they are so focused on their own particular wants that they can give the appearance of some level of intelligence to someone who isn't aware that they are dealing with a nutjob.
    That is soooo true!

She is so universally disliked inside the house it seems to me as though it would behoove everybody to keep her as a final 2 competitor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2480215;
    She is so universally disliked inside the house it seems to me as though it would behoove everybody to keep her as a final 2 competitor.
    It could certainly happen. And then, depending on whether this group of houseguests is more game focused or friend focused, Jen could sit there in the end and say "It was my plan all along. I had to be polarizing in order to stay in the house" and walk away with $500,000.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2480137;
    Can't you just see that "detached from reality Fatal Attraction side of Jen toward Nick??? I can see her boiling that rabbit now!!
    Or getting up in someone's face and saying, "I won't be ignored."

This Jen reminds me A LOT of Jen from BB6. As I recall, she too was one of the most hated players in BB history and has now faded back into her world of nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2480232;
    This Jen reminds me A LOT of Jen from BB6. As I recall, she too was one of the most hated players in BB history and has now faded back into her world of nothingness.
    imo Jen [BB6] was only hated because of what she did to Kaysar when he came back on BB6 [who I don't really care about] I didn't really have that much of a problem with Jen from BB6 to be honest. Although she did have those moments where I wanted to strangle her
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread