+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jen - BB8

Just remember what happened when they kept putting off voting off Boogie/Will. No good can come of keeping her around....like that crappy disaster from last year.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

personally i think she is attractive.. she has a pretty face.. i like her personality.. she definitely is somewhat delusional.. maybe not delusional but she might just be a sociopath.. regardless of that she is intelligent and has a way of not letting anyone upset or rattle her.. except for her own insecurity... but she argues well.. she listens and doesn't agree for agreeing sake... she is an individual.. very smart and very direct..

and the whole I I I thing.. pick anyone in the house and listen to them.. amber for example.. she is always I I I with her long dumb stories..

my disclaimer is that i am a guy.. we look at women and see them.. not their personalities.. unless of course they are not attractive then we have to find ways to make them more attractive

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleKit;2478325;
    OMG!! If Ms. Johnson is SOOO upset about her pic on the HG wall, and so thoughtless as to remove the only HOH pic of her mom 'cause she didn't like her own photo ... what in the hell does she think of one of her photos on IMDB:

She looks 25 pounds heavier in that pic.
    BTW, I'm in the camp that doesn't want her to be booted too early because she's a huge part of the entertainment of the show and the feeds. Don't get me wrong, tho; it would be a travesty if she won. Of course, that's impossible, no jury would select her, no way.
    She must like that picture because it's also the background for her Myspace. Probably because it is the only picture she has of herself on the red carpet. Hopefully she can get some more taken after she's done with BB.

I honestly don't believe she was really upset over the pictures, she just likes attention and she was trying to get it. I don't know, that's just what I think. She has worse pictures on her website than in the BB house so..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2478352;
    Just remember what happened when they kept putting off voting off Boogie/Will. No good can come of keeping her around....like that crappy disaster from last year.
    Exactly. Every HOH wanted to go with his/her own agenda and put it on the next HOH to make the right move.
    Now this season it is also the safest move to get rid of Jen next week. She has no alliance. The next HOH won't nominate you for giving her the boot. In fact they may decide to keep you off the block because you did.

I LOATHE this girl.I think I dislike her even more than Allison.She truly believes the entire world revolves around her.Run away Nick,straight to Danielle(she may not be the brightest star in the universe but at least she doesnt seem to be in love with herself the way Jen is)'
    That whole thing with Dick was just plain rude.I mean,I wouldn't want his hands all over me either but I certainly wouldn't tell him that.
    Please someone vote her off.I am not sure how much more of Jen I can stand.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by spooge;2478377;
    maybe not delusional but she might just be a sociopath
    Funny, I was just coming it to post about that. I had been thinking that she was perhaps brain damaged (her lack of reaction is frightening), but watching her attempt to extort people into doing her bidding, again with absolutely no expression on her face, I started to wonder if she was, in fact, a sociopath, and a not terribly bright one. The thing about sociopaths is that they are so focused on their own particular wants that they can give the appearance of some level of intelligence to someone who isn't aware that they are dealing with a nutjob.

p.s: I also think that Zack may be sociopathic.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Interesting post Rattus.I had never thought of any of that before.After last night's show,I think she really is a sociopath and not a very good one at that.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Jen is quite an interesting person to watch. She's so oblivious to everything except herself. LOL.

I'm amazed she said something nice about Danielle's speech. And that she did put up Joe instead of Nick.

She won't last long though. I hope she goes next.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2479916;
    I'm amazed she said something nice about Danielle's speech.
    I thought the comment she made about Danielle's speech was not Jenuine though.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;2480032;
    I thought the comment she made about Danielle's speech was not Jenuine though.
    No, it wasn't. Could she be any more sarcastic?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread