+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB8

Re: Jen - BB8

Those pictures would be great for that competition where they morph the faces together.. i'm going to have nightmares now though!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fan

I think the Jen and Dusin are the best combo

Those pictures are classic. Thanks for posting them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shel93;2472756;
    when she said "it made it look like i had these huge bags under my eyes, and THEY WEREN'T EVEN MY BAGS!!!" i could not stop laughing! she is such a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And what's up with her getting so upset over her pictures in the HOH room.

Her "explanation" of why she nominated Dick and Daniele was a bunch of crap. This girl needs to go SOON...

God, I can't stand her. If I was her mother, I'd smack her when she got home, for taking the picture down. Then again, part of it might be her parent's fault for not nipping that "Me, Me, Me" in the butt her teen years.

But she is fun to make fun of! That drinking game! ROLF!

She is the only one in the house that I can't stand, I feel bad but she is so annoying.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2472939;
    I don't find Jen to be attractive at all from the neck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2473019;

In college we'd have said, she has a smokin' body with a face and personality to protect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2473857;

Yeah, her face is SO ugly and blinding. *PRETEND I INSERTED A ROLLING EYES SMILEY HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT* Her personality is debatable but to say her entire outside isn't attractive is completely biased and I don't buy the "different definitions of beauty" thing. She IS good looking.
    I didn't say I thought Jen was ugly. (at least not on the outside) I intimated I don't think she's attractive. Not unattractive, just not attractive. Sure, with tons of make-up and a whole lot of PhotoShopping she can be MADE attractive, but the unadorned Jen, the one we see in the BB house, well, If I saw her face in a crowd I wouldn't look twice at her.

Now, add that 'not' attractive face to a hideous personality, and yeah, the 'package' is downright ugly.

That's not bias, it's an opinion! And everyone here is entitled to their own.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

My opinion of Jenetals is that she is a lying, self centered, egotistical "B" and she only nominated Daniele because she is jealous. She nominated Dick because she couldn't stand the fact that he told the truth about her and didn't kiss her butt at the first chance like Joe (the other fake) I laughed every time I saw her cry over her bad picture, of course it's bad when you have a bad personality. I hope she gets evicted next week!

Jen is the most irritating & grating reality show contestant since Sue Hawk. When you reach the Sue level you are scraping bottom big time.

OMG!! If Ms. Johnson is SOOO upset about her pic on the HG wall, and so thoughtless as to remove the only HOH pic of her mom 'cause she didn't like her own photo ... what in the hell does she think of one of her photos on IMDB:

She looks 25 pounds heavier in that pic.
    BTW, I'm in the camp that doesn't want her to be booted too early because she's a huge part of the entertainment of the show and the feeds. Don't get me wrong, tho; it would be a travesty if she won. Of course, that's impossible, no jury would select her, no way.

+ Reply to Thread