+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jameka - BB8

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jameka - BB8

I agree. People get really annoyed with you when you call too much attention to yourself....and then they start looking for negative things to do to you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

another bible thumper that cannot take credit for their own decisions..
    i've yet to see a religious person on television behave in accordance with their professed faith..

Well I don't dislike her... I guess I like her alright even though it's hard to tell when she's barely said more than 10 words all season??

I have no idea why Jameka is on the show. If she's trying to fly under the radar she is certainly accomplishing that. But she isn't adding anything to the entertainment factor.

She's just floating. I wish she would start interacting with some of the others. She doesn't have to be mean or backstab, just get involved!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ah! So that's why Jameka's being quiet and flying under the radar with everyone. She's trying to bear the load of representin' the black community.

Why should she take that on? That's not really fair. And is probably hindering any progress she could make by just being herself. I hope she gets up some courage and starts participating more... if only for everyone to see who she really is!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2487063;
    Ah! So that's why Jameka's being quiet and flying under the radar with everyone. She's trying to bear the load of representin' the black community.

Why should she take that on? That's not really fair. And is probably hindering any progress she could make by just being herself. I hope she gets up some courage and starts participating more... if only for everyone to see who she really is!
    No, it's not fair. But that's the way it is for her. Some people feel that burden, others don't. She is in a no win situation no matter what she does.

I'd like to see a lot from Jameka but so far, well, no air time. I feel that she has a lot to offer if given the opportunity to show it. I'm waiting for a bigger personality to come out...

I think I would get along with her pretty good. We have a lot of the same interests and likes. I'm a board game junkie. I have about 50 and we weed them out every so often. I also love a night of card playing. We live in a small town and there isn't much to do! She also says she likes Zhane. She is probably the only other person I've ever heard (read) say that! I have some of their stuff! I could totally hang out with this girl!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

You see a different Jameka in the Showtime feeds. She is lively and talkative. I think it may be a matter of editing for the television show.

she's still softspoken on the feeds

she hasn't pulled a monica yet

+ Reply to Thread