+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Eric - BB8

Re: Eric - BB8

I think Eric is doing a great job! HE's been put in a very tenable situation as America's Player. And he's so goofy, no-one feels threatened by him at all. He is off the radar at least for now, and that's a good thing.

I really enjoying watching his antics, but I'm sorry Eric. I'd rather Look at Nick the entire show!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Why does "America's Player" have to be so nerdy? America deserves better.

Does this guy have ear lobes?

looks like his ears are attached straight to his face...no lobes

FORT Fogey

It dawned on me tonight watching some clips of Eric that his vocal delivery sounds just like Matthew Broderick in the Ferris Bueller character. Come to think of it, Eric's personality is kind of sort of Ferris Bueller too. Maybe when he gets evicted, CBS will get Ben Stein to come in the house and stand there saying "Eric, Eric ... Eric?"

OK, I went back and read all the posts. Has anyone else noticed (and is now as annoyed as me) how when Eric talks his eyebrows go haywire - up, down, sideways?

Tomorrow, just make a note and watch when he's in the diary room how they go nuts! You may want to smack me after pointing this out to you because it really is annoying....just like him!

Eric has that high-arching eyebrow like former WWE wrestler, the Rock. He also reminds me of Charlie Sheen's goofy/nerdy buddy in the sitcom, 2 1/2 men. Poor guy, I know deep in his thoughts he wants to bang Jessica but he has no chance at all. All he can do is play bff...loser.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2505000;
    OK, I went back and read all the posts. Has anyone else noticed (and is now as annoyed as me) how when Eric talks his eyebrows go haywire - up, down, sideways?

Tomorrow, just make a note and watch when he's in the diary room how they go nuts! You may want to smack me after pointing this out to you because it really is annoying....just like him!

Yea, I noticed the eyebrows, and they annoy me each week!

FORT Newbie

Eric is awesome! He is doing a great job covering up his actions!

I find Eric annoying. I will say he is playing the best game he can with his situation though.

Seems to be able to talk his way through a lot. This next week will be the biggest test.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack;2507695;
    I find Eric annoying. I will say he is playing the best game he can with his situation though.

Seems to be able to talk his way through a lot. This next week will be the biggest test.
    Agreed! only issue I have with him is he was shaking like a leaf when Dick got into him. I think Dick is a good player and can seem to read past a line of BS very quickly.. and at this point Eric is that BS.. hopefully he can whimper out of this week.

+ Reply to Thread