+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Eric - BB8

FORT Newbie

Re: Eric - BB8

This Eric guy is a sneaky dude cant he not do everything America wants. I also noticed in the HOH competition he was kicking out people but then purposely losing so that he would'nt be HOH.I am starting to really dislike this guy but maybe its probably because Jen and Mike were my favorities.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-27-2007 at 04:06 PM.

I am really disappointed in Eric. As America's player I realize that he has to do everything to meet his assignments if he wants the $$, but I think this makes him play a very nasty game. I would like him more if he got to play his own game because I think he is pretty entertaining. I think in the long run that he is going to cost contestants a real shot at the money by all his double talk.

Does anyone know if he is eligible for the $500,000?

FORT Regular

Playing "the Knot" game during rehearsal: Mike, Chad, Eric Stein and miscellaneous arms

This is a photo from Boston University stage troupe...Fall of 2000. Eric is an Actor!!!

I Is Stephanie

Well, that explains how he can keep such a straight face while doing his America's Player thingies...

Very exciting photo! Thanks!

FORT Regular

If I were on big brother, I'd get called an actor too. Just because I took one acting class, and had a supporting part in a local play, that does not make me an actor. Its something I wanted to try out.

FORT Regular

Boston University is one of the hardest acting schools to get in..It's up there with Juliard
    (Mariel hemingway, Jason Alexander, Geena Davis, Olympia Dukakis, Faye Dunaway, Rosie O'donnell etc. all attended B.U.)
    Last edited by respira; 07-30-2007 at 01:25 PM.

FORT Regular

At the very least he is smart as it takes a 4.0 to get in that school

Did you see Eric last night with the tatoo on his back shoulder blade and the nipple ring? He looks so conservative, I never would have expected that of him!

If Eric wins, that would be so cool. America's Player winning BB8, I can imagine it now.
    Ty goodbyetoyou.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;2499022;
    Did you see Eric last night with the tatoo on his back shoulder blade and the nipple ring? He looks so conservative, I never would have expected that of him!
    Something tells me we're not seeing the real Eric. He presents as straight laced...yea right with a nipple ring and tatoo..there's a lot more to that boy than he's letting on.

+ Reply to Thread