+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dustin - BB8

FORT Fogey

Re: Dustin - BB8

He's got the kind of personality - "I don't care who everyone else is voting for I'm voting out Mike" that leads me to believe being HOH will go to his head. He might be as bad as Jen in demanding who gets voted out.

Would you like an egg? stolenxSOLACE's Avatar

At first, Dustin bored me, but now that Joe is gone I absolutely LOVE this guy! I was so happy when he won HoH. Hopefully he'll be able to do something creative with the nominations, cause he really has no allies besides Amber and, to a lesser extent, Jameka. If anything, I don't see him putting up Kail, which might upset Dick, but I don't think Dustin cares. Which is why I like him so much.

He's also a Chicago-area gay, so he gets props for that, too. =D
    BB8 = love.

Are you inspiRED?
    Click here.

I really liked Dustin at first, but his HOH reign has really sucked... his nominees were totally safe and predictable, and downright boring, just repeating exactly what Dick did the week before... It would have been nice to see him shake up the house a bit, but I guess he lacks the cojones to do so. Instead he's just trying to please the whole house

FORT Regular

He screwed up big time last week in the POV competition. I don't fault him for choosing the $5000 (I would've!), but he shouldn't have gloated or celebrated it. He's a huge huge target now. I really thought he was playing the game the smartest up to this point, but now I realize he's not thinking at all. I still think he's a nice adorable guy and I hope he's able to salvage what's left of his reputation.

Has anyone read his HOH blog? He comes across as a real jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher;2503489;
    Has anyone read his HOH blog? He comes across as a real jerk.
    Although I did not care for Joe, I think it was some truth in what he said about Dustin! Dustin has done a 180! That "listen bitch" spill in his goodbye speech to Kail was uncall for! He the type of person who smiles in your face and talks behind your back because his a coward!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Has Dick gone off on Dustin yet? I hope to buddah before Dick goes he makes Dustin cry like a baby and curl up in a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2518073;
    Although I did not care for Joe, I think it was some truth in what he said about Dustin! Dustin has done a 180! That "listen bitch" spill in his goodbye speech to Kail was uncall for! He the type of person who smiles in your face and talks behind your back because his a coward!

Yes same here. At first I thought Dustin was the nice guy and Joe the evil one, but now that we get to see the real Dustin I think they matched up pretty closely.
    And yes peekaboo. That speech was disgusting.
    Crazy Foreign Woman

I'm another that thought that speech was disgusting. Actually, I hope he is the next to go.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

yeah, i still can't understand that rediculous goodbye message to Kail.

did that raise up peoples perception of homosexuals?

this guy is an idiot drama queen,... him and Joe are/were the perfect couple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast