+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dick - BB8

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Dick - BB8

Why is it that women don't mind/fear saying that another woman is pretty, but that a lot of men fear admitting that another man looks good? I've always wondered that. Is that really seen as an admission of gayness for guys?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

As a "bar manager," do you suppose Dick knows Boogie? I'm thinking of how one of Parvati from Survivor's female boxing friends ended up on that pirate show. What if they had the same kind of incestuous casting practices on BB?

I hated Boogie too; he was about as obnoxious as Dick. It wouldn't surprise me if they knew each other since they seem cut from the same cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2480334;
    Now I am not gay, and dont judge men.. But will agree about how he looked as a younger man. The girl I date even went as far as to say "wow- he looked just like Rick Springfield in his hayday"- the closer I looked, she was right. He did not have any tatts and looked like a GQ model.
    Hah...

That is interesting... Rick Springfield is on General Hospital these days... (ABC daytime - check your schedules..) Interestingly enough, though, he has no tats or piercings, he looks older than Dick... I can see a minor resemblance, if I look around the edges... Though I think he looks more like Howard Stern...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I really like not-at-all-evil Dick!
    He is real and maybe a little too raw sometimes, but he has a good heart. I really hope he stays around, along with Danielle, so that they can have more time to mend their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;2481111;
    I really like not-at-all-evil Dick!
    He is real and maybe a little too raw sometimes, but he has a good heart. I really hope he stays around, along with Danielle, so that they can have more time to mend their relationship.
    When I read that word, I heard it as Dick's weird accented version.

Does anyone else think he says "relationship" with an accent?

I don't think Jen was "clueless" when she went in and started prattling on to two sleeping men. She smirked when they both left the room. She totally did it on purpose! I love Dick (that somehow doesn't sound right...) but I see why she put him up. She doesn't like him. Hasn't from the get go. However...she put Daniele up out of jealousy. Daniele has the attention of the boy Jen wants. No strategy there...at least not pertaining to the game and winning. It was petty.

I loved when Dick told her off. If I treated people like that, I wouldn't expect any less. She lied about Zack and Daniele and got caught. Dick called her out on the rude comments she's made about him. And she is still clueless. I don't know how she nannies but I know I wouldn't leave my kid with her for 10 minutes, let alone all day.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2481215;
    I don't think Jen was "clueless" when she went in and started prattling on to two sleeping men. She smirked when they both left the room. She totally did it on purpose! I love Dick (that somehow doesn't sound right...) but I see why she put him up. She doesn't like him. Hasn't from the get go. However...she put Daniele up out of jealousy. Daniele has the attention of the boy Jen wants. No strategy there...at least not pertaining to the game and winning. It was petty.
    She might very well have put Daniele up out of jealousy. However, I really think getting out either Dick or Daniele was the right move. As I have posted before, they are family. Nothing is stronger than family. Get one of the family members out now, before it is too late. Kind of like Will last year. They thought it was going to be easy to get Will out, so they always went after someone else. If I was the rest of the group I would get Dick out this week. Him and Daniele are the strongest alliance in the house.
    Reality Junkie

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2480585;
    Why is it that women don't mind/fear saying that another woman is pretty, but that a lot of men fear admitting that another man looks good? I've always wondered that. Is that really seen as an admission of gayness for guys?

To answer your question- YES! I think one of the funniest commercials is a beer promo that switches mens emotions with womens in a bar and vice versus.. The men are gossiping about one another and saying how pretty the other looks and the women are talking sports, shooting pool, diggin in their belly buttons and burping.. it was a perfect picture of how both sex's act!

FORT Fogey

It's easy to talk tough when you're HOH but to do so when you're a nominee is impressive. There have been a lot of BB players over the years afraid to make themselves a target so they kiss the a$$ of every HOH.

I really hope Dick sticks around tonight....just for the sole reason that it will drive Jen insane.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread