+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick - BB8

FORT Fogey

Re: Dick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2477014;
    Compared to his age she still is a kid. Yes she's an adult but she is still a very young one. Anyway I'm surprised so many people here support what he did, I honestly thought as I was watching the show, people would have reacted differently.
    Everything that happens in the house happens within the confines of the game. From a game standpoint, it would not make sense to have different standards for different players, depending on age. That's why I (and I would guess others) support what he said and did. The double standards that exist in the real world cannot exist in the game. Honestly, the older players are usually at a disadvantage because there are less of them, so they typically have fewer people to bond with / ally with. If you compound that disadvantage by holding them to a different set of standards behavior wise, then you may as well set a rule that if you're over 30, you can't be in the game.

I didn't like the way Dick went after Jen.
    Yes, she woke him up with her prattling which was thoughtless.
    She does appear to run on and on about herself and it does appear that the other people in the house aren't really that interested in her favourite topic of conversation.
    I thought it was a bit OTT for Dick to say he was going to make her the most miserable bitch in the house.
    I thought it was interesting that she smiled and waved at the camera afterwards.
    I'm hoping that that's a sign she knows exactly what she's doing by winding people up and she's not as vapid as she appears.
    That's a long shot I know after the two incidents with her photographs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I LOVED that Dick went after Jen,just makes me love him even more.I hate that shallow,self obsessed girl like poison.
    I like Dick,but I think he sometimes tries too hard to be like the other houseguests and this could hurt him later on in the game.I can't believe he is only 2 years older than me......I thought he was about 50 at least......
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yep...the boy looks like he's lived a hard and fast life!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like Dick, too.

Seriously, I think he's a riot and snarky and I for joy when he went after Miss "Everything's about I=Jen".

And I like how he's trying with Daniele.

But he's seriously wasting his breath with Jen. It goes in one ear and out the other with a big whoosh, since there's nothing in between.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2479991;
    Yep...the boy looks like he's lived a hard and fast life!
    I was totally shocked to discover that he's three years younger than me. I had to run and have a good look at myself in the mirror to do a little self-reassurance . Still love him, though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

The pics of him and his kids when he was younger.. Dick is a VERY good looking man.. He was mid-20's from what I can tell. Hes not bad looking now, but he has lived rough hehe
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure if he had optimal lighting, he would look better. I do know that lighting makes a huge difference. There is a news anchor in my town who looks really great, and 100% better in person than she does on the news cast. It's in the lighting. I'd be really p.o.'d if I were her. The difference is shocking!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2480094;
    The pics of him and his kids when he was younger.. Dick is a VERY good looking man.. He was mid-20's from what I can tell. Hes not bad looking now, but he has lived rough hehe
    Now I am not gay, and dont judge men.. But will agree about how he looked as a younger man. The girl I date even went as far as to say "wow- he looked just like Rick Springfield in his hayday"- the closer I looked, she was right. He did not have any tatts and looked like a GQ model.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Wow he did... I didn't even think of that. But I guess back in the day they were taken, Rick was pretty big lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread