+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dick - BB8

Re: Dick - BB8

Right now Dick is probably the only person in the house that I really like.

Jen's whole thing about him not touching her...... totally inappropriate. I hope Daniele starts opening up to him more, you can tell he really is trying.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

The way he flipped on Jen was gross. Now I really don't blame her for not wanting him to touch her, what a jerk. She handles his attacks really well though so good for her. Hope he is gone soon.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2476524;
    The way he flipped on Jen was gross. Now I really don't blame her for not wanting him to touch her, what a jerk....
    That was my favorite part of tonight's show.

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2476533;
    That was my favorite part of tonight's show.
    I guess some people might have liked it but he's supposed to be a grown man and she's still kind of a kid. The way he kept calling her bitch and threatening her really disgusted me. She's just a few years older than his daughter. If her talking really upset him I don't know why he couldn't have just pulled her aside and told her he didn't like it. Instead he started degrading her and threatening her in front of everybody and she didn't even realize she did anything to bother him. So tactless and rude and he's supposed to be an adult.

FORT Newbie

She got what she deserved.. To me she is only concerned about one person- herself. I would have told her how I felt about her wayyyyyyy before he did. She's rude self centered and really not even that pretty. I mean who yanks down a picture of her mom and her because she has no makeup on? Heres a hint Jen-- your still fugly even with it on... beeyyaattccchhhhh.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2476544;
    I guess some people might have liked it but he's supposed to be a grown man and she's still kind of a kid. The way he kept calling her bitch and threatening her really disgusted me. She's just a few years older than his daughter. If her talking really upset him I don't know why he couldn't have just pulled her aside and told her he didn't like it. Instead he started degrading her and threatening her in front of everybody and she didn't even realize she did anything to bother him. So tactless and rude and he's supposed to be an adult.

17 is a kid, 23 is NOT. She needs to grow up.. and she DOES need to think about someone other than her self.

Dick is yet again right, she pissed him off, so he went off on her. I wouldn't have held back like he did.. and Im right between his age and hers. I dont think i acted like her at 13, 15, 21 or 23. I too would have gone off where ever, and not had a care in the world who heard or saw me. She had no clue she did anyting wrong.. yep.. thats about it. SHE IS CLUELESS!!!!!

However I beg to differ, I think she did it knowing full well that she was gonna get him all upset. Again, real grown up. Even as adults, we can only take so much of a self absorbed little brat. I have more respect for Dick to not be up in the HOH kissing up, and holding back, anything hes said behind her back, hes said to her face.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2476544;
    I guess some people might have liked it but he's supposed to be a grown man and she's still kind of a kid.
    Jen is 23 years old; she's not "still kind of a kid." IMHO, she got exactly what she deserved from Dick.

She acts like a spoiled child, and he called her on it.
    Its not like the rest of them don't think/say it - he just does it to her face.

A little rougher language than I like, but she still doesn't get it. it would take a sledgehammer.

FORT Fogey

I think that the way Dick has been going after Jen is a pretty smart strategy move. He knows that the rest of the house doens't really care for Jen, and wants to see her go. So he's gotta know that by attacking her, he's winning over many of the other houseguests - whose votes he needs. He's also gotta know that people in that house are often reluctant to step up and do the dirty work. IF theyr'e looking for someone to get HOH and boot Jen, he's doing a pretty good job of showing them he'd be their guy.

In the confines of the BB house, I don't really think that age comes into play. Yes, if at his age he were attacking a 23 year old verbally outside of the house, I may have a problem with it. But when you volunteer to go into the BB house, you volunteer to lose a lot of social niceties. In the house, I see Dick and Jen as equals - not a man who is old enough to be a girl's father.

Compared to his age she still is a kid. Yes she's an adult but she is still a very young one. Anyway I'm surprised so many people here support what he did, I honestly thought as I was watching the show, people would have reacted differently.

Carol said in her FoRT interview that most people like Dick the least because he is obnoxious, annoying, and rude. I can definitely see why now.

+ Reply to Thread