+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dick - BB8

Re: Dick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2481215;
    However...she put Daniele up out of jealousy. Daniele has the attention of the boy Jen wants. No strategy there...at least not pertaining to the game and winning. It was petty.
    No strategy? Putting Dick up against his daughter, which would upset them both and hopefully throw them off of their game. Getting one of them out of the house when they're obviously the strongest alliance in the game. Splitting up Nick and Daniele, another strong alliance in the game. At that point no one else in the game would have had the balls to put them up together besides maybe Kail and they're going to have to be split up sooner or later so why not try to go for sooner? All that has to do with the game and winning and it took me 3 seconds to think up so Jen obviously thought of all of this and most likely more in the few days she had before nominations.

Also getting rid of the stupid and boring dad and daughter scenes and the stupid and boring Nick and Daniele love scenes gives Jen more time on air and that will help her outside of the show as well. So honestly now, no strategy?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2487897;
    No strategy? Putting Dick up against his daughter, which would upset them both and hopefully throw them off of their game. Getting one of them out of the house when they're obviously the strongest alliance in the game. Splitting up Nick and Daniele, another strong alliance in the game. At that point no one else in the game would have had the balls to put them up together besides maybe Kail and they're going to have to be split up sooner or later so why not try to go for sooner? All that has to do with the game and winning and it took me 3 seconds to think up so Jen obviously thought of all of this and most likely more in the few days she had before nominations.

Also getting rid of the stupid and boring dad and daughter scenes and the stupid and boring Nick and Daniele love scenes gives Jen more time on air and that will help her outside of the show as well. So honestly now, no strategy?
    And who is still in the house? ohhhh --- let me think---- I got it! BOTH of them! yea her nominations were well thought out huh? I am not the betting kind but will buy you a drink of your choice if Jen is still there after this week. Once she is gone- will you still be here number one fan?

I think he's starting to get a little power struck, but I still love him. What I don't like is the latest twist Eric's been given and how it's starting to affect Evel Dick and the perception of him by the hamsters. I think I'd hate it no matter who was being targeted as the "bad guy".

And I apologize if this is TMI. Not sure how to do spoilers, so I didn't want to blatently give anything away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2487918;
    And who is still in the house? ohhhh --- let me think---- I got it! BOTH of them! yea her nominations were well thought out huh? I am not the betting kind but will buy you a drink of your choice if Jen is still there after this week. Once she is gone- will you still be here number one fan?
    Dick nominated the two HGs I wanted but, since you can't boot them both at once I'll take Jen returning and Kail leaving if that's the way it turns out.

Of course I will be. And it's not her fault if they're both still there. Daniele won PoV, Jen had no control over that. Then everyone pressured her to put up Joe who would obviously leave against Dick although I had no problems with her getting Joe out since he was a jerk towards her. Either way she got out someone who caused drama involving her. I didn't say her plan worked, I just said saying there was no strategy involved didn't make much sense. Plus if she convinced herself that she accomplished her task as HoH, I'm convinced too.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2488129;
    Plus if she convinced herself that she accomplished her task as HoH, I'm convinced too.

I think you could pretty much convince her of anything.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2488204;
    I think you could pretty much convince her of anything.
    Yes, Jen definitely has room at the top!

Dick will get his wish when kali's out of the house for good.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

FORT Fogey

After last night, I absolutely love the way Dick is playing the game. It's obvious he studied Will's game. But I really like the way he was smart enough to recognize that just copying Will's game over again would not work, so he put his own twist on it. Time and time again now, people have confided secrets in Dick, and the minute he gets a chance, he calls them out on it. And yet, they all keep confiding in him. He understands the desparation of venting for the people in the house, and he's using it to his advantage. He's keeping the ground shaky for everyone all the time, and since he's the one causing it, it's easier for him to find his footing. And of course, the way he's stirring it, it looks like he's being a jerk instead of just being the one stirring up (Joe's mistake was he tried to be the nice guy stirring). So they all THINK they hate Dick the most, but the truth is, he's pitting people against each other and making sure each person hates someone more than him ... even if it is all different people.

CCL

Looks like you owe # 1 Jen Fan a drink.

Dick is totally turning me off him this week. He's being a bully and I don't think it is just a case of stirring up the game and getting people to turn on eachother. Him getting into a strop over the people in his HOH room didn't seem at all strategic, for example. (I understand why he was peeved that people were in his HOH Room when he wasn't in there but he could have handled it better).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread