+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick - BB8

Re: Dick - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2483817;
    I really like 'Ol Evil... you just can't help but like him! I hope he goes very far!
    I do too.He can be tactless and rude,but he doesn't take any crap from any of the house guests and I like that about him.Dick says it like it is and for that reason I like him.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

So do I.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Hi, angelic_one, long time no see, last BB, I think. Anyway, I like Dick too. He's not afraid to speak his mind. Also, even though he may have made some mistakes in life, he loves Daniele very much and he's gonna look out for her in the game, probably though, to a fault.

FORT Newbie

Cute photos of Dani and Dick..

241dani.livejournal.com/242594.html

I'm likin' Evil Dick more and more each week. He is straightforward, doesn't lie or stab you in the back, and you can tell he adores his little Danielle.

I'm not sure if they will work things out between them, but it's nice to leave them both in the game and try.

I loved it when Evil became "Dad" and threatened Nick if he was playing his daughter! Nick better watch his step because he could be in the firing line next.

Good call by Evil to put up Kail and Jen! Get Jen out of the house...she's too unpredictable. Kail has no more alliances so she'll be toast sooner or later.

That would be fun to see Evil, Danielle, and Nick in the final 3...LOL
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2487022;
    I'm likin' Evil Dick more and more each week. He is straightforward, doesn't lie or stab you in the back, and you can tell he adores his little Danielle.

I'm not sure if they will work things out between them, but it's nice to leave them both in the game and try.

I loved it when Evil became "Dad" and threatened Nick if he was playing his daughter! Nick better watch his step because he could be in the firing line next.

Good call by Evil to put up Kail and Jen! Get Jen out of the house...she's too unpredictable. Kail has no more alliances so she'll be toast sooner or later.

That would be fun to see Evil, Danielle, and Nick in the final 3...LOL
    Love Dick and Dani together. He has made mistakes, he has matured, and he is ready to make it up to his daughter. He is very real. Tells the truth..I love that! Loved how he handled Nick too!

Hmmm....that's weird because most people here seem to love him. I know I do!

Here are the reasons I adore Dick.

1. He LOVES his daughter.
    2. He doesn't let anyone bully him.
    3. He doesn't take any crap and calls them on it. (most people can't handle the absolute brutal truth)
    4. Jen dissed him and made rude comments and he payed her back for it. I'm sure he was hurt by her comments so he paid her back.
    5. He is funny.
    6. Potty humor does not disgust me. In my family...we think it's funny.
    7. He dislikes pretty much the same people I do.
    8. He's unique. Never been a BB player quite like him and it keeps things interesting.
    9. You can't say boring and Dick in the same sentence without your nose growing.
    10. He's actually not brain dead and his daughter has quite a bit of gray matter, as well.
    11. You know where you stand with him. If he doesn't like you...he tells you.

I can't help it....I think he is entertaining and I wish I could speak my mind like he does.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Dick #1.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonHoney;2486785;
    Cute photos of Dani and Dick..

241dani.livejournal.com/242594.html
    That was from 11/04. They were BFF...so maybe fought over this (her dating Kris 10/30/05, him leaving his fiance for her)?

http://241dani.livejournal.com/271801.html?mode=reply

Also, in on of her posts she dropped out of school...highschool? She would have been 18 in her post. Maybe they fought over that?

This guy reminds me of my uncle, Always getting in peoples faces whether you like it or not.

I like dick but sometimes he comes across as an attention seeker.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

+ Reply to Thread