+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - BB8

Re: Daniele - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2471285;
    Eeew! Not even! Beth is a horseface. As others have said, she resembles Anna Nicole. Particularly in her promo shot.
    Well, Anna Nicole in her young, pretty, fresh looking days. Not Anna the chewed up crazy wack-job.

If you look at Daniele's legs she seems to have at least a little muscle definition there, so its the arms that are scary thin.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

Someone better school that punk Nick on messing with my future wife... Key to his heart- he's going to have the key to my foot up his A$$ if he dont stop flirting with her..

Oh so fine she is... I can only hope and pray she wins the money- dumps whoever she is with, and takes me in to become my suga momma... ohhh the things I would do for her.. (vacuum, take the trash out, wash the car, make the bed, do the clothes... etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2471480;
    Well, Anna Nicole in her young, pretty, fresh looking days. Not Anna the chewed up crazy wack-job.
    Well yeah, that goes without saying!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2476613;
    Someone better school that punk Nick on messing with my future wife... Key to his heart- he's going to have the key to my foot up his A$$ if he dont stop flirting with her..

Oh so fine she is... I can only hope and pray she wins the money- dumps whoever she is with, and takes me in to become my suga momma... ohhh the things I would do for her.. (vacuum, take the trash out, wash the car, make the bed, do the clothes... etc)

restraining order please!!!!!!!!

Meshuggeh

Re: Jen - BB8

Hmmm, I don't know....I have a hard time believing that Jen is jealous of Daniele. In fact, I don't understand the whole 'Daniele is HOT' concept. She has kind of a plain face, v. generic looking, and the bleach blonde/orange tan thing is completely tacky. The only attractive quality she has is extreme thinness.
    I guess everybody has their own preferred aesthetic for beauty.

I'm partial to dark hair, (naturally) mocha skin, and dark eyes -- exotic. (Maybe because I have that colouring myself?)

I think that if Daniele let herself be natural, with her naturally darker blonde hair, and lighter fair skin, she'd be reasonably attractive.
    I don't know why people think bleached hair + orange skin = sexy.

Danielle looks plain to me and her body is horrible. I prefer Jen's body to Danielle's body anyday.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2476613;
    .. ohhh the things I would do for her.. (vacuum, take the trash out, wash the car, make the bed, do the clothes... etc)

Can you have a talk with my husband please?

I like Danielle. She is cute and sweet, and has a lot of composure and class for someone who obviously had a tough start in life. I hope she does well and that she and Dick can reconcile through this experience.

Re: Jen - BB8

Quote Originally Posted by RetailTherapist;2477792;

Hmmm, I don't know....I have a hard time believing that Jen is jealous of Daniele. In fact, I don't understand the whole 'Daniele is HOT' concept. She has kind of a plain face, v. generic looking, and the bleach blonde/orange tan thing is completely tacky. The only attractive quality she has is extreme thinness.
    I guess everybody has their own preferred aesthetic for beauty.

I'm partial to dark hair, (naturally) mocha skin, and dark eyes -- exotic. (Maybe because I have that colouring myself?)

I think that if Daniele let herself be natural, with her naturally darker blonde hair, and lighter fair skin, she'd be reasonably attractive.
    I don't know why people think bleached hair + orange skin = sexy.
    The tan and the thinness are her big downsides, but her face IS pretty gorgeous. I'm talking about her face in isolation from her hair, skin tone, or weight.

She's also got a decent chest--not as obvious as Jen, but seemingly nicely shaped. Decent legs--not nearly as skinny as her arms. Her ribs show too much, of course, and her shoulder blades are too sharp, but again, there are the makings of a gorgeous girl if she was 10-12 pounds heavier.

And actually, even for someone allowing herself to get too tan, she seems to have pretty decent skin.

As for Jen, I almost think she's playing a role. If you look at some of her professional modeling shots, she's not nearly as "obvious". I really DO smell a rat there. I mean she makes herself look cheap and tawdry on this show--I just don't get it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think Daniele is adorable. Normally I hate girls like her,but she seems sweet,although she could gain a few pounds(she is scary thin).I hope things work out with her and her dad,I think he really wants to make things right and she seems to be trying as well.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Anyone notice that she is the least popular houseguest among the general public according to the CBS poll?

That surprised me.

+ Reply to Thread