+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - BB8

Re: Daniele - BB8

I don't know if any of you seen this picture before, but everytime I look at it, I can't help but say, "Awwww."

Dammit. That IS cute as hell. Thanks CrossingGaurd.
    Go Tigers!

The whole Dick and Daniele thing will make great television but it also must have sucked for her when Julie first told the house mates the whole deal of someone from the past and had her whole dad thing running through her head. Hopefully her and Dick will be able to work together and make a good team, though. Her and Dick are my favorites, so far.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2464577;
    The whole Dick and Daniele thing will make great television but it also must have sucked for her when she Julie first told her the whole deal of someone from the past and had her whole dad thing running through her head. Hopefully her and Dick will be able to work together and make a good team, though.
    I am rooting for a reconciliation too. I would just like to know what seperated them.
    Go Tigers!

Ya, although I don't know if they would want everyone to hear what happened (unlike Joe who spilled the beans about him and Dustin right when Julie mentioned the twist). It still would be nice to find out, though.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Fan

I think Daniele may suffer from anorexia. I think her dad was on to something when he mentioned her weight. Her face looks gaunt. I watch WAY too much tv, but she reminded of the weird twins that were on "Dr Phil" and the "The Insider"

I had a random thought about Danielle this morning regarding her age & how she wants to keep it a secret...

If she is still in the house when she has her b-day, I could totally see BB presenting her with a cake that says "HAPPY 21st B-DAY DANIELE!" And exposing her real age.

I don't know why she's so worried about it anyway, but whatevs.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't know, Holly. I think BB lets them fudge it if they want, just like they can say they are any profession. Remember Jase and Scott from season 5? They both claimed to be really young. Jase had that leathery tough face with a grooved forehead but he was claiming to be 25 or 27.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I really hope Daniele and Dick make up
    The big brother addiction its taking over

This girl is one of my favorites so far, but having family in the house is likely going to screw her over. It's bad enough that her mood is ruined by her father; no matter what their relationship seems like on the outside, people will always fear or assume that they've got a secret alliance because they're family.

There are some strategies I think she should take to try to last:

1. Pretend to be the dumb blond in and out of competitions to seem less of a threat, perhaps only trying her best for things like physical competitions.

2. Join an alliance which needs her for numbers, like a mostly female alliance plus a couple of stray guys. Get really close with a few of them and form an alliance within an alliance.

3. Make a secret alliance with her dad, keeping up an illusion that they will never reconcile.

I really hope she makes good decisions, doesn't become a huge target, and at least takes the opportunity to open up communication with her dad.

+ Reply to Thread