+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - BB8

Re: Daniele - BB8

She is so pretty!
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

Very attractive indeed.

The good: She likes Dark Chocolate M&Ms and Rilo Kiley.

The bad: Vitamin Water? Admitting to Margaritas at 20 (I don't blame her for drinking--we all did at that age--but to fess up to it for Reality TV?)

On the show itself it was hard to tell the proper proportion of blame between her and DickDad. We shall see. I will say that she comes off as very bright, so at least some of those dumb blonde stereotypes might be done away with. Well... except that blonde Jessica is there. Who somehow seems both bumb and yet ALSO evil at the same time (although Brunette Jen seems like a major dumbass too).

Anyway, back to Daniele. Is she punishing Evil Dick for being a slime to her Mom perhaps? Or was she the rotten seed in the relationship?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

all of her other pictures are non-blonde. she really likes to mix up hair colors. a trait i love <3 I really hope she proves to be smart and skilled in challenges, because I'm really simple and picked her as an early favorite just because she was pretty? which in reality tv means runner up, it seems.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

I liked her.
    I wish she'd had a chance to talk to Dick before they were all introduced because I get the impression she's more game savvy than he is and I think she'd have liked to conceal the fact they are father and daughter.
    I know much of the point was to surprise the enemies and throw them off their game, in which case all the HG's should have enemies imo.

I got the impression from the previews where she's telling her Dad that she'll help him if he helps her, that she would have used a secret relationship to their advantage.
    They've done the secret relationship thing before though in season 6 of course, but everyone twigged pretty quickly as they all had partners.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

ohhh so fine she is..... want to touch the hiney...

no for real.. want to touch the hiney

She's ridiculously pretty. She's by far my favorite. I feel really bad for her that her father is in the house. I don't know what I'd to if he was my father. I'm rooting for her all the way.

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

She looks a bit anorexic, I mean, I see it in her arms. Maybe she's just naturally thin..but it takes away from her beauty.

I actually think she's too young for people to obsess over how thin she is. When you get to your mid twenties, it starts to be a bit unnatural, but keeping THAT thin fairly effortlessly in your late teens and early 20s isn't really all that difficult. Sure, we live in a nation packed with anorexics, but lets wait and watch and see if we spot the girl actually eating before we "decide".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I feel like I am watching a long lost family member with Dick and her. I haven't come across too many other Donatos.

+ Reply to Thread