+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carol - BB8

Re: Carol - BB8

she's cute (and short)

what is she, hispanic? or black/white mixed

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks, to me, like she could be either. Like you, that was what I was bouncing between.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She definitely looks better than her father
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

One of my favorites so far I really hope she doesn't stoop to Jessica's level and get on the catty side, because I want to keep liking her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2462863;
    She definitely looks better than her father
    Personally, I think she looks just like him, but I haven't seen her mother yet. Everybody says my son looks just like me, until they see his *@### father!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I actually know of a little of Carol and Jessica. Jessica is one selfish ho and Carol is just the sweetest thing ever. Her dad is our state senator and they are all a nice family. I will say that Carol is Way out of her element tho...she is probably really self-conscious about her clothes tho. If she stays (and I hope she does) I hope she is able to loosen up, but don't look for her to get too wild.

I read somewhere that Sunday's episode wasn't on until 9 p.m. so I played Phase 10 with my grandma until five until 9 when I went to get settled in for my favorite show. It was on at 8 and all I got to see was the post nomination chatter. Can someone please tell me why Carol was nominated. I am having a hard time keeping up already and it has only just begun!

Carol and Amber were nominated because they fell off of their spinning mushrooms first. They performed the worst in the HOH competiton, so Kail nominated them out of a "sense of fairness" or something.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2466590;
    Carol and Amber were nominated because they fell off of their spinning mushrooms first. They performed the worst in the HOH competiton, so Kail nominated them out of a "sense of fairness" or something.
    Kail also said in the DR that there was something more to her nominations. But that's all she said, so no one knows what that something is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2462583;
    she's cute (and short)

what is she, hispanic? or black/white mixed
    Suyapa is Carol's moms name, but I don't know what nationality she is. She is a very pretty woman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast