+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber - BB8

Re: Amber - BB8

Amber is guileful. And not even in a good way. She's just a mean-spirited liar. She isn't even pleasant to look at with her constantly sourpuss face. Ugh. I cannot find one nice thing to say about this one.

I cannot think of another house guest who has been less likeable in any of the seasons. The ones with the worst personalities at least were playing the game. I do not even know what Amber is doing in the house beyond making me physically ill every time I have to see or hear her.

Amber reminds me of the Scarecrow on The Wizard of Oz.

What mother on earth (and I am one) would ever say out loud that they love their dog just as much as their own daughter.

She'll probably continue to slide under the radar until Jen, Zach, Kail and probably Nick are gone.

I'm very interested to see who the last 2 houseguests will be. Could ED possibly make it?

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2494406;
    I cannot think of another house guest who has been less likeable in any of the seasons. The ones with the worst personalities at least were playing the game. I do not even know what Amber is doing in the house beyond making me physically ill every time I have to see or hear her.
    Wow, that's EXACTLY the vibe I get from this chick. So good to hear I'm not alone. Typically the bubbleheads feel sorry for her because of her emotional instability (which is why she keeps crying, it works).

I'm getting to where I can't even look at this pinhead without revulsion. Oh yeah, and she's a moron too.

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;2495331;
    Wow, that's EXACTLY the vibe I get from this chick. So good to hear I'm not alone. Typically the bubbleheads feel sorry for her because of her emotional instability (which is why she keeps crying, it works).

I'm getting to where I can't even look at this pinhead without revulsion. Oh yeah, and she's a moron too.
    Thank you! It's insane how noone has stuck a sock in her mouth or put a bag over her head yet!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2495093;
    What mother on earth (and I am one) would ever say out loud that they love their dog just as much as their own daughter.
    Well...we had a cat my mom was very attached to

when Bunky was crying nonstop over and over again i found it quite entertaining

amber is a moron (just like the rest of em)

What kind of thyroid problem did she have?

FORT Newbie

Dear lord, I am writing to you today in an effort to help this bonehead that will not stop crying EVERY second of the day. Please dry up her tear ducts so she cannot shed another tear for no just reason. She is a sobbing little rodent that needs to understand crying only makes others dislike her even more.

If you grant me this wish I will TRY to make it to church this Sunday. (its so hard to do when all I want to do is sleep in- sorry).. amen..

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Given her reaction to Dustin taking the prizes the whole "finding out about the tooth fairy" thing must devastated her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This woman is ridiculous. Someone in the house needs to just say to her, "Would you just shut up!!!" That ought to really get her going!!! There comes a point in time when you need to turn something into comic relief......Idiot.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread